Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 7.00

Couldn't have come soon enough. Hadn't used my FC in a while and last night I noticed "things". Tried again this morning and was about to write a post. Saw this and applied it and all seems to be good now. Great timing.

Lol i think I’m going to buy my old ones back just to compare, youre driving me nuts to do a side by side
That might not be a bad idea. As I remember, you had a Kemper with the CLRs so hearing them with the Axe would be a much better comparison. Plus, it would be side by side, not form memory. I would love to do a side by side comparison too!

Now back to the new firmware, it really does sound & feel great! Along with some really great guitars & basses, the Axe has been the best investment in music gear I've ever made!

If you like to dial in XFMR Match, you’ll love this update. No more flipping back and forth between Match and Level. Just turn one knob until you have it where it feels right, and you’re done. ;)
Hey there Rex. Could you please tell me, what is XFMR Match?? Thank you very much!🎸

If you never use Transformer Matching and leave it at the default value of 1.00 then you shouldn't need to do anything. If you use Transformer Matching you may want to audition your preset and readjust it.

Cliff, does this also mean that for someone who does not mess with the Transformer Matching feature much, there would be no perceivable difference in feel and tone to existing presets?

wow, two weeks in an already an update... nothing short of impressive. Thank you thank you.

Pretty cool, huh? Get used to it. Firmware updates are pretty common around these parts. It's just one more reason why FAS has so many loyal fans and customers.

Back
Top Bottom