Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 7.00

Does this affect anything “tonally” if you are leaving the settings as before this firmware? I.e do we need to do amp resets... and check patches?

Only presets with the Shred Distortion in them.

I never would look a free firmware update gift horse in the moth (no clue what that saying means honestly) but, I had my fingers crossed for additional control switches and sadly wasn’t on the list of improvements (for now anyways)

Still some nice FC updates though that do come in handy and useful

Does this affect anything “tonally” if you are leaving the settings as before this firmware? I.e do we need to do amp resets... and check patches?
If you never use Transformer Matching and leave it at the default value of 1.00 then you shouldn't need to do anything. If you use Transformer Matching you may want to audition your preset and readjust it.

FC: When "Reveal Holds" is active the hold function states will be displayed (with default ring colors only) and button presses will execute the hold functions.
Thank you and thank you especially for considering this wish on this new fw!

Can someone explain why the fc12/6 compatibility mode is needed? And/or what it achieves?
Edit: I guess it is so people with both style units can have layouts where the buttons stay in the same location on both devices?...
And they can leave axeedit in fc12 mode?

Can someone explain why the fc12/6 compatibility mode is needed? And/or what it achieves?
Edit: I guess it is so people with both style units can have layouts where the buttons stay in the same location on both devices?...
Yes.

Reactions: ESW
Back
Top Bottom