We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.Dismiss Notice
Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
Terms of Service and Rules
Welcome to the Fractal Audio Systems Forum
This is a friendly group, which abides by just a few simple rules. If you cannot follow the rules you will be warned. Three warnings will result in a temporary ban of 30 days. Further infractions will result in a ban of 90 days. After that you will be banned permanently. Moderators and admins may also skip right to the banning at their discretion.
- First and foremost, be civil and courteous. Attacks, insults or harassment of others will not be tolerated.
- No excessively foul language, trolling, hate speech, or adult content. Also, don't SHOUT.
- None of this stuff like "I can hear something and if you can't hear it you're an idiot." Tone is subjective and personal. If others don't agree with your opinion that's life. Take the "stereophile" nonsense elsewhere.
- Respect the moderators and the founders of the forum. The moderators do their job without pay and graciously dedicate their time.
- No politics, no religion. There are plenty of other places on the Internet where you can discuss your political leanings and religious beliefs, here is not one of them.
- It costs money to host this forum. As such it's not a democracy. The guy who pays the bill (me) has the ultimate say.
If you have a question or a problem with this forum, with another user, for whatever reason, please use the Contact Us link in the forum footer.
A Note About Disclosing Affiliations
You MUST include any manufacturer affiliations in your signature line. If you are a beta tester, employee, representative or in any way affiliated with a company in the musical instrument (MI) industry you need to disclose this. You will be warned and given one week to comply if an MI-related account is discovered without the requisite affiliation. After one week, if you do not disclose your affiliation you will receive a suspension. A second infraction will result in a permanent ban.
Affiliations must be clearly displayed. You may NOT alter the default text size or color. The Gear Page trick of making the text tiny and light gray is not acceptable here.
The Lawyer's Version
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.