• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 7.00

yek

Improved power amp modeling. New algorithm accounts for variation in load voltage as a function of transformer turns ratio. I.e. reducing the Transformer Matching will reduce the output level and vice- versa.

Fixed low output level for Shred Distortion Drive model.

FC: Fixed tap function executing on hold when "Hold Execute" is set to "Switch Up".

FC: Fixed switch executing from wrong layout after a stand-in switch is used.

FC: Fixed MLM functionality when cloning mixed units (FC-12's and FC-6's).

FC: Added FC-6/FC-12 compatibility mode. When enabled, FC-6(s) will use buttons 1, 2, 3 for the bottom row and buttons 7, 8, 9 for the top row. Accessible from HOME->SETUP->FC Controllers->Config Page, FC-6/FC-12 Compatibility Mode. It is disabled by default.

FC: When "Reveal Holds" is active the hold function states will be displayed (with default ring colors only) and button presses will execute the hold functions.

FC: Fixed hold functions firing on the MLM hold switch (switch 3 on FC-6 and switch 6 on FC-12) preventing MLM mode from executing.

simonp54

Inspired
Improved power amp modeling. New algorithm accounts for variation in load voltage as a function of transformer turns ratio. I.e. reducing the Transformer Matching will reduce the output level and vice- versa.
Does this affect anything “tonally” if you are leaving the settings as before this firmware? I.e do we need to do amp resets... and check patches?

Top Bottom