Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 18.03

Since I upgraded to FW 18.03 I recognize a hughe latency in the looper.
Overdubs are no longer synchronized.

Did some of you experience the same issues?
Maybe there's something wrong within my preset?

Attachments

• Up-Downtuning.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
A difficult subject. Wouldn't it be a goal to keep the previous firmware and instead stabilize it without further bugs. It is not for everyone to adjust their presets and the latest firmware every few weeks. maybe only the improvements do not have an immediate effect on the existing presets? I know a sensitive subject.

A difficult subject. Wouldn't it be a goal to keep the previous firmware and instead stabilize it without further bugs. It is not for everyone to adjust their presets and the latest firmware every few weeks. maybe only the improvements do not have an immediate effect on the existing presets? I know a sensitive subject.
Nobody forces you to update... This topic has been re-hashed ad nauseum.

You can take the improvements and deal with adjusting your presets or you can stay where you are and not worry about it. You can't have both.

200% agree with @unix-guy. Many pro players I work with are far from latest update. Do they miss the latest features? Maybe, but having gigs or songs to record is way more important than them. If they should experiment some bugs in a function or feature they use than it's a complete different story...

200% agree with @unix-guy. Many pro players I work with are far from latest update. Do they miss the latest features? Maybe, but having gigs or songs to record is way more important than them. If they should experiment some bugs in a function or feature they use than it's a complete different story...
Agreed. Recently saw a screen of devin townsends axe 3 and it was running firmware 10.x with music of new releases.

@jin1995x the thing is that in the jp7, you cannot put the pickup “far” from the strings , because of how it is built. I don’t want to remove some wood behind them to be able to do it 😅, so the crunch lab is pretty close to the strings . It sound good like that but it has way more gain that all my others guitars including active and whatever ( I own many)
Man I have a JP7 too and know what you mean. The gain coming out of that guitar is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom