The new MATRIX GT800FX. THE amp for THE Axe-Fx

I think I found it. Its around $800 and some change right? If that is the case, I will probably look into the Atomics and power them with the TS for now....I gotta remember, Baby steps.
Have to stay under her radar;);)

But the Matrix comes in stealth housing :p The wife wont even notice :mrgreen

Greetings

But the Matrix comes in stealth housing :p The wife wont even notice :mrgreen

Greetings

NO NO NO, Thats what they want you to think. Don't know about you but that amp wouldn't have even reached the east coast and she would be give'n me that look. I do have the perfect response......"What???"
Watch this, maybe it will help. Its pretty true but funny.

Men and Womans Brains

A big thanks to dada and paulmapp8306, following their advice, i was able to order a returned XT800 from Matt ! I'll get it in 3 weeks hopefully, the unit hasn't been returned yet. Glad to join the Matrix family ! I'll use mine with a Harley Benton 2x12 with Eminence BETA-12LTA speakers. I guess it will sounds much better than my (now gone) pair of Wharfedale Titan 12A, which was good for cleans, but average with hi gain

Fremen, your welcome.

Will send mine XT back after receiving the GT. I am looking at Eminence Delta Pro 12A with or without HF driver to change the Beyma 12GA50 in my TT-Cabs. And I am going to test the new passive EV Live-X 112 after receiving the GT800FX.

I am sure you gonna like the XT-800. And now you can change to any passive you like!

Regards

I have a PayPal payment request in my inbox :D

Actually I'm checking with Matt if it's a real request and not a phishing attempt, the e-mail address in the request is not a @matrixamplifcation.com one.

It's amps-4u THEUSUALAT hotmail.co.uk (of courese without the "THEUSU....").

I have a PayPal payment request in my inbox :D

Actually I'm checking with Matt if it's a real request and not a phishing attempt, the e-mail address in the request is not a @matrixamplifcation.com one.

It's amps-4u THEUSUALAT hotmail.co.uk (of courese without the "THEUSU....").

Let me know cause I have the same email hehe... .;)

Let me know cause I have the same email hehe... .;)

I received the mail too and did the payment , hope it's not a scam , damn

Just checked amps-4u is also an ebay seller for matrix amps ;-)
R

ps : I got the request from Andrew Hunt , and was at my work adress ( I communicated with matthew at work ) , so think it will be ok

Last edited:
Just checked amps-4u is also an ebay seller for matrix amps ;-)
R

Correct! For the XT-800 payments it was the exact same adress and procedure.

But this is of much more importance:

THE AMP ARE READY TO SHIP!!!!!!!!! Halelooya!!!!! :mrgreen

Please post sound and or video clips once you boys get em! I am on the wait list for the next batch and chompin a the bit.

Just found this on their website:

30/4/2011 Update The batch is now ready and being tested and packed. Some invoices being released now as amps come through soak testing, UK, Euro and USA power leads now in stock and being shipped with the amplifiers. Those of you who were allocated amps from the first batch should begin to receive PayPal requests in the next few days as we work down our list.

Having spoken to Mat today, everyone who has a "1st batch" GT800 should have had payment requests.

amps to all who have made payment should be dispatched Thursday (as a batch rather than trickle fed - so we all get them together).

If you no longer need one of the first batch - cantact Matrix and let them know as there are others who do want them. you can always stay on the list for next months batch. Anyone who is expecting a "1st batch" amp but has not received a payment request should also contact Matrix.

Heres a link to their News page where latest updates (including international shipping costs) are displayed.

News

Back
Top Bottom