Found Some Great IRs on the Web

Aaaahhhh, Guitar Hack ! Cliff, some of his impulses were already in the pack you uploaded years ago for the Ultra/Standard. IMHO, his best IR is not in the pack though, it's called "ThisOne" and it has been my main IR for hi gain since always, first on the Standard, now on the II. I already uploaded it here. It's warmer sounding, less scooped that all the pack

We're going into the studio that Aerosmith recorded at in a couple weeks and going to shoot a bunch of IRs through the cabs/mics/pres/etc. used there.

Again.. dont like it. LOVE it !!

Any chance,you shoot some amps and cab`s with the tonematch block to ??
To make it even moore easy :)

Aaaahhhh, Guitar Hack ! Cliff, some of his impulses were already in the pack you uploaded years ago for the Ultra/Standard. IMHO, his best IR is not in the pack though, it's called "ThisOne" and it has been my main IR for hi gain since always, first on the Standard, now on the II. I already uploaded it here. It's warmer sounding, less scooped that all the pack

Well share it then man.

that JJ FRED45-HALF mixed with the JMFF behind the Brit 800 sounds really good (Operation Mind crime-ish) with the ET drive in front of it.
"thisOne" sounds killer with the Recto Orange
good stuff in this thread!

Last edited:
Yes, ThisOne+any Mesa or hi gain model = teh schnizit, with just the right amount of scoop and presence, and tight lows. Fredman Angled and the JJ FRED45-HALF are very good too. I've tried them all as I'm an IR junkie, Catharsis, ASEM Recto, Noarin Diezel, Sperimental, Brohymn, literally thousands of them including the commercial ones like RedWirez, Ownhammer and Recabinet, and I just keep coming back to GuitarHack for mid to hi gain

what do you like the freman angled with?
(I tried ThisOne with one of my Mark IV patches and it sounds great with that one too)

We're going into the studio that Aerosmith recorded at in a couple weeks and going to shoot a bunch of IRs through the cabs/mics/pres/etc. used there.

Another reason nobody can compete with Fractal.... Thanks a lot!!!

And THANKS A LOT to all you fellow Axe users that make the use of the AX so much easier!!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting these Cliff. They're absolutely phenomenal. I'm going through them right now and loving them. :)

Maybe I'm doing something horribly wrong here but I couldn't get these to sound good with anything high gain. What combos are you guys using?!

Back
Top Bottom