GuitarHack JJ EDGE-HALF.syx
GuitarHack JJ FRED45 0.syx
GuitarHack JJ FRED45-1.syx
GuitarHack JJ FRED45-HALF.syx
GuitarHack Original Between.syx
GuitarHack Original Centre.syx
GuitarHack Original Edge.syx
Inch off Edge-1.syx

GuitarHack IRs were the holy grail on Ultimate Metal and GuitarAmpModelling forums, happy days to see them over here :)

Cliff I love seeing you adding IR's since you point out that they are 90% of the final tone!!

What's the likelihood of you guys at Fractal shooting some captures of some amazing sounding cabs for us?

I know IR capture is built into the Axe-II and that more folks should be doing it once Axe Change gets going, but I would love to see you professional Fractal dudes taking this major piece of the tone puzzle just as serious as you do with the amp modeling/matching!!

Can't wait for all the goodies that 7.0 promises. You rock!!

Cliff I love seeing you adding IR's since you point out that they are 90% of the final tone!!

What's the likelihood of you guys at Fractal shooting some captures of some amazing sounding cabs for us?

I know IR capture is built into the Axe-II and that more folks should be doing it once Axe Change gets going, but I would love to see you professional Fractal dudes taking this major piece of the tone puzzle just as serious as you do with the amp modeling/matching!!

Can't wait for all the goodies that 7.0 promises. You rock!!

We're going into the studio that Aerosmith recorded at in a couple weeks and going to shoot a bunch of IRs through the cabs/mics/pres/etc. used there.

Thanks, I remember using a Fredman IR on the Ultra for "teh brootalz", giving those a go, too.
Also looking forward to those exquisite IRs to be shot :)

We're going into the studio that Aerosmith recorded at in a couple weeks and going to shoot a bunch of IRs through the cabs/mics/pres/etc. used there.

That's just way too cool. I love these li'l surprises you drop on us from time to time. You the man, Cliff!!

Back
Top Bottom