AxeFXII Reamp VIDEO Judas Priest!!! Mark Day

The possibility of easy reamping with the Axe is a great feature. I will try it, if I've got my Axe.
Thank you for the great and nice sounding demonstration.

Simply Awesome!!!

Fantastic Video!!! Thanks for explaining how you recorded and postprocessed it.

Can you please detail on video recording? Which camera do you use? How do you mix audio and video (and sync them)? Which SW do you use to process video/audio (specially to allow having different screens at the same time and to insert text?

Fantastic Video!!! Thanks for explaining how you recorded and postprocessed it.

Can you please detail on video recording? Which camera do you use? How do you mix audio and video (and sync them)? Which SW do you use to process video/audio (specially to allow having different screens at the same time and to insert text?

For this video I used a Kodak Playtouch and a Kodak Easyshare M580 (both do HD video). I import one of the videos into the Logic Pro 9 project that I recorded the audio in. Syncing is just a matter of dragging and dropping the audio tracks to line up with the camera audio, then muting the camera audio and export the project's good audio tracks to the movie.

I then bring the movie into iMovie11 and do any titles, etc. I can also bring in the other camera's movie and do cutaways, split screens, pic in pic, etc. Again it's just a matter of lining up by dragging and dropping then muting the camera mic audio that I don't want.

:)

Mark

Very impressive playing! I actually became a forum member just to say that.
Thank you for sharing.

Thanks jezzbo, I really appreciate that!!

Amazing - just love it

Thanks ZeeW!

The possibility of easy reamping with the Axe is a great feature. I will try it, if I've got my Axe.
Thank you for the great and nice sounding demonstration.

Thanks for the kind words Lukator. Love the re-amping!!

Mark

Mark,
I've been watching your Axe-Fx Ultra videos on Youtube for months...and you nail it every time on tone and chops regardless of the artist (Van Halen, Dokken, Rush, and now Priest). Your videos are among those that have compelled me to seriously consider purchasing an Axe-Fx. I have been reading through this forum for at least six months and have only recently registered an account to be able to post...actually when the waitlist thread was posted for the Axe-Fx II. Since I'm not yet an Axe-Fx owner, I figured there's probably not very much that I could contribute to the board. But after watching your Electric Eye/Hellion video...WOW...I just had to post a comment and take my hat off to you for another brilliant bit of playing.

Thanks sixstring!!

Mark,
I've been watching your Axe-Fx Ultra videos on Youtube for months...and you nail it every time on tone and chops regardless of the artist (Van Halen, Dokken, Rush, and now Priest). Your videos are among those that have compelled me to seriously consider purchasing an Axe-Fx. I have been reading through this forum for at least six months and have only recently registered an account to be able to post...actually when the waitlist thread was posted for the Axe-Fx II. Since I'm not yet an Axe-Fx owner, I figured there's probably not very much that I could contribute to the board. But after watching your Electric Eye/Hellion video...WOW...I just had to post a comment and take my hat off to you for another brilliant bit of playing.

I really appreciate you taking the time to post!! You guys make my day!!!!

Mark

Brilliant!!! In every aspect. Mark I too do not own an Axe at this time and will be a first timer:p
Not only (as it has been said by so many others) have the videos you have so generously taken the time to create/post enabled me too see beyond a shadow of a doubt to purchase this amazing device, your delivery is that of a super humble best friend willing to share professional advice. I am not a musician by trade but guitar playing lets me unwind/get lost in another world (one day would hope to be 1/3 as good sounding as you guys). Shy by nature I have been wanting to ask the 2 questions that you have already answered regarding re-amp and how to do the videos:eek:ops. I live very close to Tone Merchants and regret taking a day off in the off-chance to meet you and hear an Axe in person. The inspiration generated from your videos/soundclips (and others ;)) compel me to keep pushing to better myself as a player. Thanks again!
Greg

Noice!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Brilliant!!! In every aspect. Mark I too do not own an Axe at this time and will be a first timer:p
Not only (as it has been said by so many others) have the videos you have so generously taken the time to create/post enabled me too see beyond a shadow of a doubt to purchase this amazing device, your delivery is that of a super humble best friend willing to share professional advice. I am not a musician by trade but guitar playing lets me unwind/get lost in another world (one day would hope to be 1/3 as good sounding as you guys). Shy by nature I have been wanting to ask the 2 questions that you have already answered regarding re-amp and how to do the videos:eek:ops. I live very close to Tone Merchants and regret taking a day off in the off-chance to meet you and hear an Axe in person. The inspiration generated from your videos/soundclips (and others ;)) compel me to keep pushing to better myself as a player. Thanks again!
Greg

Thank you so much, Greg! I am back in Canada for a bit until my immigration completes, I look forward to meeting you in person at TM when I finally get back there!

Mark

YES!! Re-amping, 50+cabs, and USB are three big reasons I'm on the waiting list!
Nice work Mark...... K.K. and Glen may want an Axe II after hearing that!:lol

Greatest example of how to use the II features and more. Best Song, Best Vid, Best Instructional!
Thanks Mark!!!

Simply AWESOME, as everything you do with these Cliff's magic boxes!
Love it!!!
Thank you again, again, again..., Mark!

Superb guitarist! Thanks a million for this. :)
Mark, loved your CAA videos on youtube. Magnificent tone. Can you get the same tone and feel on both the Ultra and Axe 2 through a SS amp?
Keep it up! :)

Back
Top Bottom