Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.04 Public Beta (Beta 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that the levels on the multidelay go from -100 - to 100 now.
Is there a purpose for this?
-100 seems to = +100 as far as the signal level is concerned?

usually it's negative feedback values, rather than negative level values though...
Well feedback is just a level too - just for the delay loop. But for the Multidelay it's to support how the Halo configures its delay lines, where Delay 1 feeding into Delay 2 is phase inverted and at the same time, the input to Delay 2 is also phase inverted (similarly for Delay 3 and 4) So inverting the phase of a particular delay line accomplishes both.

Possible Bug ?
Basically I used the Crossover block to send lower frequencies (left side) to one amp (input select L) and higher frequencies (right side) to the other amp (input select R), but through a spectrum analyzer the Amp with Input Select L still receives signal from the Right side

is this a bug or are my settings all wrong? pictures and preset posted
White=Left Side , Orange=Right Side
Output 1 block is going to a spectrum analyzer

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-10 121333.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-10 121333.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot 2022-08-10 121308.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-10 121308.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Crossover Block Bug.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Possible Bug ?
Basically I used the Crossover block to send lower frequencies (left side) to one amp (input select L) and higher frequencies (right side) to the other amp (input select R), but through a spectrum analyzer the Amp with Input Select L still receives signal from the Right side

is this a bug or are my settings all wrong? pictures and preset posted
White=Left Side , Orange=Right Side
Output 1 block is going to a spectrum analyzer
with the preset matching to screenshot1 I get a low end sound on the right side only which seems correct as amp1 selects input Left (picking up the lo left from X-Over) with amp1 balance 100 right. Not sure why u are getting left side signal in screenshot1 (I get none here as expected). + not sure about screenshot 2 as the preset does not match that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom