Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.04 Public Beta (Beta 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a quick A/B today with the real thing. Pretty darned close. Close enough for me.*

*Yek has just gently pointed out to me that I've demoed the wrong Peaveys. 😂😜😬 I always manage to muck something up... D'oh! The vid might be worth a view for the Halo A/B though.

Wow….after watching this I have a new favorite delay……..Thanks Burgs! What an awesome update…..Thanks FAS!!

I unsubscribe from this déjà vu thread. Guys, let me know if someone says something interesting about the new firmware ;):p:D
Pro tip: dont subscribe to threads except your own for sale/trade listings lol.

Im gonna have to re-read about the sic change again, still on 20.01 myself.

I have a question about the PVH 6160 Block Crunch Model

Is the Bright Switch on the Ideal Tab...
of the PVH 6160 Block Crunch Model the same function (sound) as the Bright Button on the Reference/Original?
or it would have to be it's own separate amp model like the PVH 6160+ Crunch Bright

@FractalAudio, thank you and your team

Last edited:
Bug? On the unit, when scrolling between Multitap Delay 1 types, the screen flashes dark between many but not all types. e. g. scroll the big wheel until it is on aurora delay, then scroll back fast between types, and it "flashes" or blanks between types for a split second. much more noticeable if scrolling quickly. doesn't do this between for example the AH types.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom