Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.04 Public Beta (Beta 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...xe-fx-3/20p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p04_beta1.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

More Drive block improvements. Drive block now incorporates the “Chase Transform Technique” for converting analog networks to equivalent digital filters. This improves accuracy in the high frequency region.

Added Esoteric Bass RCB and BB Pre AT Drive models.

Update BB Pre Drive model to match latest circuit (version 1.5).

Increased the range of the Level parameters in Multitap Delay to -100% to +100%.

Added cross feedback parameters to Quad Parallel type in Multitap Delay block. Added “Aurora Delay” preset to demonstrate capability.

Added PVH 6160 Crunch model.

Fixed Klone Chiron optional EQ not working.

Various other fixes and improvements.

Thanks Cliff!! Seeing these Xotic pedals getting some love really makes me want to see the Soul Driven in the Axe-FX

Cliff, thank you so much, that you add AT drive, hope Andy appreciates FAS products, best products on the market, and absolutely stunning developer with many ideas.

Thanks for the update.
The recent improvements on the Drive block is incredible - since 20.03 I stopped using my treble booster that had been with me for a decade and started to rely on the Rangemaster model completely.
With the right input impedance settings it really does the math rightly!

As I understand it, the v1.5 BB Preamp is a newer version of the pedal (post 2007).
Although the "Andy Timmons" edition is from 2017, it's based on the original BB pedal (pre 2007).

So for the original BB sound use the "AT" model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom