Axe-Fx III Firmware 19.00 Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting on the loo at ~6am, barely awake when it hit our neighbors' roof, 15 feet outside my window. I levitated in a seated position. The stray voltage took out the USB plug on my first AxeFX3. Shortly thereafter, four friartucks arrived to put their roof out. Not sure if it was Thor, Zeus, or Raijin, but one of them was displeased with the neighbors....
Sounds like you were in the right place when it happened.

well, I have no idea where that autoaudition even is lol...and I am sure I never had to use it, so same for me.
I used to use arrows, even without hitting Enter and it changed the IR right away, guess it´s different now..
Sorry it‘s only in manage cabs 😉

Attachments

• 048B38E6-4FAE-4292-8C7F-ED2EB995D977.jpeg
    048B38E6-4FAE-4292-8C7F-ED2EB995D977.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 42
I am surprised nobody talks about this (anybody can confirm right away) :

Selecting IR´s with arrows on a keyboard is not possible anymore when IR window is open.
You have to click with your mouse to hear the change of the IR.
I believe majority of users knows how important is IR in the final sound.
Having an option to use keyboard arrows was really a convenient and fast way to find the sound in your head.
Can we get this time saving function back please @FractalAudio ? :)
This is an Axe-Edit issue, nothing to do with the firmware. Post your concerns in the Axe-Edit section.

Hi! Nobody commented on the possible bug in my previous post, maybe I posted it in the wrong place. If that was the case, I apologize. I'm commenting again because if confirmed this behavior can cause problems.

Hello! When I press scene 5 of this preset it has a problem with the sound attack. From what I've seen it's related to input boost. When I turn it off the problem disappears. If anyone can verify I would appreciate it. Keep in mind that this is a preset used with the Mesa 2.90 and real cabinets, so it won't sound so good for most people. Thanks! :)
That's expected behavior with that preset. You have two (!!!) drive pedals stacked into a Tweed with the volume on 10. You're overdriving the amp so much it's going into severe blocking distortion.

If you want a more idealized behavior turn down the Preamp Bias Excursion and/or Master Bias Excursion.

Is it me, did we lose a lot of low end with 19 beta 3? I recorded a few clips with 18.03 and then with 19B3, and seems like a low cut is on.

Also, after installing the beta 3 I lost the ability to switch scenes. After rebooting and trying form the front panel, I have moved back 18.03
I don’t have either of those issues. I’m using FW 1.11 on my FC-6.

Nice update! It's pretty subtle for the most part, but try the Ruby Rocket now, for example. It's morer and betterer.

Possible BUG: High cut on the Maz-8 doesn't seem to do anything. Not sure that's a new bug or not, but just in case.

I’m here with you. I‘m healing from abdominal hernia surgery. I imagine I’ll be playing before you will but I feel ya.
I had my abdominal hernia surgery back in 1982. Hope your recovery is quick and uneventful.

That's expected behavior with that preset. You have two (!!!) drive pedals stacked into a Tweed with the volume on 10. You're overdriving the amp so much it's going into severe blocking distortion.

If you want a more idealized behavior turn down the Preamp Bias Excursion and/or Master Bias Excursion.
I will follow your advice! People like the Lord make a difference in this world. There are no words to thank you for what the support of this forum does for customers. For these and others that this company is the best in the world today! 😀❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom