Axe-Fx III Firmware 19.00 Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
new power tube types ? 10 of them , that should be intresting , more Brands of EL34s
Hopefully some are dialed in for us as I still can't tell any difference at all flipping back and forth between most of the current tube types only and not understanding how to make the associated advanced page adjustments, but when he does it (ie plexi 50W 6CA7) -> magic!.

It's code. The sound doesn't change if the code hasn't changed.

The only changes in Beta 3 were bug fixes to the Megatap block and a wrong value in the DS1 models.

The power of suggestion when it comes to hearing is well documented. That's why I don't rely on opinion, including my own, when evaluating algorithms. I rely on the math, measurements and blind A-B tests.
Follow the science! Love this version! I'm getting outstanding results from all tested presets. Thanks.

Hello! When I press scene 5 of this preset it has a problem with the sound attack. From what I've seen it's related to input boost. When I turn it off the problem disappears. If anyone can verify I would appreciate it. Keep in mind that this is a preset used with the Mesa 2.90 and real cabinets, so it won't sound so good for most people. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• Brent Country.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 7
Having some issues with the usb connection suddenly with this beta version. Maybe coincidence? Who knows. I turn on the unit and it is waiting for communication to the computer. I have to turn off the unit and then turn it back on again and all works fine. I'm going to trouble shoot with a couple of different cables and ports direct to the computer and see if that resolves it.

I suggest to leave at default for authenticity, Yek will make a notation in his amp model guide and your (Cliff) findings/opinion will be in the Wiki so all the bases are covered.
Except that the current default is not the stock power tube for the AC20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom