• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II Firmware 9 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radley

Experienced
Hey Cliff - As usual, I am stoked that you are still improving the AFX! Thanks for both your diligence and prowess in this amazing world of tubescent analog/digital modeling - I can't wait to hear the new Super-Reverb model and all the dynamics improvements/refinements! I still smile when I recall your very relaxed and humorous presentations/demonstrations at the West Coast AxeFest - what a cool 'hang' it was!

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
Added PICK ATTACK parameter to Amp block. This parameter controls a sophisticated dynamic range processor that operates on leading edge transients. Negative values reduce pick attack while positive values enhance it.
Heh is this parameter inspired by the 'chirp' you found so interesting on the Two Rock??

Very cool info regarding the improved dynamics modeling, and the PICK ATTACK will be a great addition...am looking forward to the official release.

boardwlk17

Power User
I need help! I'm now checking the site every fifteen or twenty minutes for AE and 9.0. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. Hi I'm a guitar player and I am a Fractalholic.
"Hi I'm a Guitar player and I'm a Fractalholic"
This would be a great T-shirt

boardwlk17

Power User
I need help! I'm now checking the site every fifteen or twenty minutes for AE and 9.0. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. Hi I'm a guitar player and I am a Fractalholic.
"Hi I'm a Guitar player and I'm a Fractalholic"
This would be a great T-shirt

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
Vendor
I don't know if they're something similar in your countries but in France we have an expression saying "better is the well's enemy", i hope you understand this statement ;)
It says when everything is good, all is going well, don't try too much to get it better... because you may get it worse
But with FAS it's completely invalidated ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom