Axe-Fx II Firmware 9 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cliff - As usual, I am stoked that you are still improving the AFX! Thanks for both your diligence and prowess in this amazing world of tubescent analog/digital modeling - I can't wait to hear the new Super-Reverb model and all the dynamics improvements/refinements! I still smile when I recall your very relaxed and humorous presentations/demonstrations at the West Coast AxeFest - what a cool 'hang' it was!

Added PICK ATTACK parameter to Amp block. This parameter controls a sophisticated dynamic range processor that operates on leading edge transients. Negative values reduce pick attack while positive values enhance it.

Heh is this parameter inspired by the 'chirp' you found so interesting on the Two Rock??

Very cool info regarding the improved dynamics modeling, and the PICK ATTACK will be a great addition...am looking forward to the official release.

I need help! I'm now checking the site every fifteen or twenty minutes for AE and 9.0. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. Hi I'm a guitar player and I am a Fractalholic.

"Hi I'm a Guitar player and I'm a Fractalholic"
This would be a great T-shirt

I need help! I'm now checking the site every fifteen or twenty minutes for AE and 9.0. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. Hi I'm a guitar player and I am a Fractalholic.

"Hi I'm a Guitar player and I'm a Fractalholic"
This would be a great T-shirt

I don't know if they're something similar in your countries but in France we have an expression saying "better is the well's enemy", i hope you understand this statement ;)
It says when everything is good, all is going well, don't try too much to get it better... because you may get it worse
But with FAS it's completely invalidated ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom