Axe-Fest II

My 10 year high school reunion is 7pm... on the Saturday night of Axe Fest...

Just tell the people "sorry, I can't come to the reunion. I have to meet up with some people I know from the Internet who are going to help me learn to use my axe to its full potential."

Note: say nothing about guitars or music gear.

:)

Can you actually make purchases at this show?

Not sure what you mean by this so I'll try to cover all possibilities.

FAS will be present at the Axe Fest AND the Amp show. If you haven't been before the amp show consists of dozens of amp and guitar vendors. A whole wing of the hotel is reserved and each vendor has a hotel room with beds and furniture removed where they display their wares. FAS will have one of these rooms to demo their gear to amp show attendees.

Axe Fest is in a ballroom in the very same wing of the hotel. Purchasing a ticket to the Fest will gain you admittance to both the Fest and the Amp Show.

So as far as purchases are concerned. If you mean will Axe II's and MFC's be available on the spot for purchasing then someone from FAS will have to chime in here. I am not privy to their plans in that respect. It you mean can you purchase a ticket to the Axe Fest at the door the answer is yes but only if there are tickets available. We fully expect the event to sell out so waiting to buy at the door could very well turn out to be a bad plan.

Sorry for the vagueness, but yes can you purchase actual products at the show? or is it display only. If so are there special discounts or deals provided?

I can't say for sure as Fractal will have to speak officially, but last year at AXE-FEST they had them for sale. I think they were giving a show deal if you bought the AXE-FX and MFC controller at the same time. If you buy the set, you will not be diss appointed I can guarantee it, so will a bunch of others, to be honest. Hopefully Version 11 and Axe-edit 3.0 will be out by then too, so you will have the full Affect.

Great time to be a Fractal AXE-FX II owner...

Thanks, If I'm in town I am planning on exactly that. MFC being waitlist could very well be a problem, but at least there might be a chance at scoring them as a set would be nice.

Did we mention the Swag Bag everyone will be getting? Some very cool stuff indeed!

And then there is the potential for some random giveaways too!

Be sure to purchase tickets by the 15th of Sept if you want a Axe Fest 2 T-Shirt to be in your swag bag. There are very few tix left.

I am proud to announce that Mission Engineering is aboard for Axe Fest 2!!! They will be providing pedals, contributions to the presentations, and coolest of all offering up a surprise giveaway for one of the attendees of the event.

There are very few tickets left. Don't be left out!

u685Abs.jpg

Wow! I would love to come but I'm on another continent thousands miles away... :miserable:

I am proud to announce that Mission Engineering is aboard for Axe Fest 2!!! They will be providing pedals, contributions to the presentations, and coolest of all offering up a surprise giveaway for one of the attendees of the event.

There are very few tickets left. Don't be left out!

Great!

I have booked extra days off work before and after Axe-Fest. Want to make sure I'm good and decompressed and ready to absorb the waves of awesome I expect will emanate from the conference room during the weekend.

I for one cannot wait! There's a lot more than what meets the eye to these events; and no one that comes out will walk away without being overwhelmingly wiser then they arrived. And they'll have fun doing it... I promise!

Did we mention the Swag Bag everyone will be getting? Some very cool stuff indeed!

And then there is the potential for some random giveaways too!

Be sure to purchase tickets by the 15th of Sept if you want a Axe Fest 2 T-Shirt to be in your swag bag. There are very few tix left.

What about the Fractal Audio thong? I hear they are very comfortable and don't chafe.

Back
Top Bottom