Axe-Fest II

One week notice!!!!!

There is only one week left to purchase a ticket where you will receive a free Axe Fest 2 T Shirt in your swag bag.

90% of the tickets are gone so we just have a handful left. I don't want any of you to miss out on the T Shirt so if you are on the fence jump off before the 15th!

:roll
Oh and yeah. Yikes Sean! :)

Oh yea, do we need to print a ticket or do we just need to bring an ID at the event? I think last year, I just gave my name to the guy at the desk.

Just bring your ID.

We will have badges with lanyards this year where you can print in your name and forum name.

AxeFest question, re: logistics

Will there be any workshops or time set aside for personal consultations for Axe set ups or configurations?

AxeFest question, re: logistics

Will there be any workshops or time set aside for personal consultations for Axe set ups or configurations?

Hrm... Let me rephrase....
I'd love to bring my axefx for some personal consults on set up, tweaks, tricks, IR's management, etc.
Will there be an area for this sort of interaction at Axefest or, no?
Just askin'.

Hrm... Let me rephrase....
I'd love to bring my axefx for some personal consults on set up, tweaks, tricks, IR's management, etc.
Will there be an area for this sort of interaction at Axefest or, no?
Just askin'.

As far as one on one consults you would have to arrange that ahead of time with some of the gurus attending. There will be breaks throughout the two days where you will be able to mingle and ask others what they do etc. As for the event itself I will say that the first half of Saturday will be a workshop type environment so to speak where we will create a preset from A to Z with audience participation using all the great tools FAS supplies us with. So bring your ideas and questions!

Originally Posted by Jeries

My 10 year high school reunion is 7pm... on the Saturday night of Axe Fest...

Just tell the people "sorry, I can't come to the reunion. I have to meet up with some people I know from the Internet who are going to help me learn to use my axe to its full potential."

Note: say nothing about guitars or music gear.

Rook - I could not stop laughing!

:)

One week notice!!!!!
There is only one week left to purchase a ticket where you will receive a free Axe Fest 2 T Shirt in your swag bag.

90% of the tickets are gone so we just have a handful left. I don't want any of you to miss out on the T Shirt so if you are on the fence jump off before the 15th!

I'll be joining the crowd of happy people at Axe-Fest in L.A. on Oct 5th and 6th!

images

Axefest excitement is reaching fever pitch!
Can't wait to meet my fellow axe peeps and participate in the presentations.

Super stoked that yek will be attending!
Looking forward to shake your hand brother!

Reactions: yek
I have a feeling some peeps are going to be bummed they procrastinated as we literally have less than a handful of tickets left.

Hopefully someone will take some video footage, like in the past? I would love to go, but it falls right on my birthday.

Back
Top Bottom