Axe-Fest II

Easy there Cobbler. Hypnosis ought to do the trick.

I thought that, that's the reason why wife's have girlfriends and the reason why Vegas was invented. The men go to Axe-fest II and the woman go with their girlfriend's to Vegas for a weekend. Everyone wins.

Could a live streaming be considered ? :)
I'm ready to pay for the stream !

+1 on the streaming ! I very much want to go, but will cost me a minimum of a grand and that's half enough to buy my second unit, can't do both! just can't justify it!!

Timesharing ticket is OK with us.

Scott, my wife would utterly hate Vegas. She'd rather hike Mt. Baldy, Big Santa Anita, etc. ;-)

To be completely honest, my wife hates that place too. Now if I could fly in her sister, then she would be happy. Which leaves the question, just the sister or the whole family...

+2 for streaming :) I could have stayed longer in the States just for this, but that would cost too much, bummer

Here is a little teaser...

This is last years Axe Fest discussion and performance by Tosin Abasi. It's too difficult for me to come up with descriptive words that do justice to this guys skills so Ill just shut up and let you get to the video.

As noted in the video text Tosin runs his Axe II through a Port City amp and cab and our original video did not do justice to his performance since we didn't mic the cab. So we took the recorded raw guitar feed and re-amped through the Axe II using IR's captured with the Axe II by Fractal Forum member Sean Ashe (thank you Sean!) using his Port City Cab. How cool is that?

Ohhhh and last but not least... Tosin will again be performing in October with band mate Javier Reyes this time around. I can only imagine what he has in store for us...

Vimeo Link: https://vimeo.com/72229074

[video=vimeo;72229074]https://vimeo.com/72229074[/video]

Last edited:
Craig - thanks so much for getting this together - it looks and sounds great and I know it was a ton of work. I was lucky enough to catch it in person last year and this is a great capture of that performance. That fact that you used Sean's IR's is super-cool. Awesome!

That footage of Tosin is freakin awesome!!!
Thanks for posting cobbler - and huge gratitude for all the efforts to put the vid in viewable condition.
Appreciation!

Craig - thanks so much for getting this together - it looks and sounds great and I know it was a ton of work. I was lucky enough to catch it in person last year and this is a great capture of that performance. That fact that you used Sean's IR's is super-cool. Awesome!

Jack (videovis), who was there tirelessly working the cameras along with Scott (scottburrow)did all the work. Jack also did the re-amping! The kudos should go to them!!!!

My 10 year high school reunion is 7pm... on the Saturday night of Axe Fest...

I'm thinking I can drive there... Fly back to Phx at 5-6pm then back for Sunday...Idk...

High school reunion. Axe-Fest.

I'm not seeing this as a hard decision. Leave high school where it belongs; in the past.

Back
Top Bottom