Axe-Fest II

This was such a great jam. Glad to see it live. They were off the hook! Off camera in this video was James Santiago's special someone and and an awesome sax-machine and musician in her own right. Too much talent in one stage.

Wow! My favorite Zappa song with Joe Travers and Sheila Gonzalez. Saw them both with ZPZ twice. Sheila floored me playing an alto sax with one hand and harmonizing on a synth with the other. Some major talent there in a hotel conference room!

Kw1M0QN.jpg

Scott Peterson presenting "Building A Preset" and doing a stellar job as usual.

M2hFZG5.jpg

No words necessary...

8stT3F3.jpg

This guy was mind blowing. 14 strings? Who thinks of things like this? Felix, that's who!

S1SCuJe.jpg

Cooper playing & singing some of his new soon to be released songs. They were AWESOME!

QbtOc0X.jpg

Matt and Sean setting up for James Santiago & Friends. These guys were tireless in their efforts!

NvXUJU5.jpg

Can you imagine the music being played in this couples living room? Absolutely stellar musicians and two of the kindest people I have ever met. Good souls here folks! James Santiago & Sheila Gonzalez

Ngd5rzn.jpg

Another spectacular musician at the top of his craft. Also one of the kindest persons you will ever meet. Joe Travers

O6CzcbH.jpg

You had to be there!

Chris Traynor, Andy Wood, Rico Belled, Joe Travers, James Santiago, and Sheila Gonzalez.

ipwljme.jpg

Last edited:
Having a "doh" moment watching Matt use X/Y states to have one controller switch between wah and pitch with scenes. So much easier than a mixer block.
Are you saying that you can store controller state in scene now?

I have ext.9 assigned to an IA switch for switching wah and pitch to be controlled with a Mission pedal on my MFC, but I never succeeded to store it state per scene, is that possible or not? Now or in a future FW update? I'm on 11.05.

Thanks a lot, I'll study that carefully ASAP! It would be nice if we could also store Ext. controllers per scene, maybe in a near futur...

Back
Top Bottom