New profile posts

Bonjour je ne pense pas me tromper en écrivant en Français. Je suis un fervant utilisateur de Fractal et notamment Fractool. Un grand merci pour ce formidable outil quasi indispensable. J’aurais qlq questions sur les conversions de preset entre machine. Je me suis inscrit sur le forum français également. Je serait ravi de pouvoir échanger à ce sujet. Thanks
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
Salut,
Merci beaucoup
Envoie-moi un mp si tu as des questions
A+
is that your guitar in the avatar image? PRS? What model and color? Looks stunning! :)
Myshkin47
Myshkin47
Yes, it's a 2013 PRS 408 Green Quilted Maple. One of approximately 10 made in this configuration (10 top, Rock Maple neck, Brazilian Rosewood fretboard, Abalone Bird inlay).
Gonwild
Gonwild
Sweet! I got a CU24 10 top in Eriza verde, which is my no.1 - but this is next level! Digging that green fade on quilted maple! You're a lucky dude :)
Hello,Mikko
I bought all your stuff you put on your site(sometimes I did it twice) and you were so kind to send me back my money ...but something is missing and I looked for it for a long time: the "Clark Kent's Gift to Mankind"in a wave format..can you help ,please?
Thank you so much!
steadystate, do you still have mitigators and power supplies for them for sale ?
thanks-Matt 415-713-3264
unix-guy
unix-guy
Probably best to post a direct message (Start a Conversation) rather than post your personal info on a profile post everyone can see ;)
Hey Sandmannn69,

Noticed in your profile that you own Adam A7X monitors. How do you like them with the Fractal gear? My FM9 (first Fractal product) is arriving tomorrow, and I'll be using my Headrush 108's. Just wondering how the A7X's sound to your ears. Thanks!
Reactions: sandmannn69
sandmannn69
sandmannn69
Hey Pete,
Been using these A7X monitors since 2012 (Axefx2) and they have always sounded great. Checked them against a number of different brands at Guitar Center in 2012, they were the most evenly balanced and best-sounding monitors of the bunch. Leon Todd(2112) uses them and all his presets from his YT videos sound identical on my system. Congrats on your FM9, got my invite but still thinking about it.....
S
SweetPete
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Leon is the reason I sold my Helix and bought the FM9 :D. With the Helix, I could never get his tones, specifically his absolutely killer Mesa Mark IV rhythm and lead tones, from my Helix. I noticed that he uses the A7Xs too, so thought I'd ask you about yours. Thanks for the info - much appreciated!
Hi Guys, I'm pretty new at this high tech thing. Is there a link where I can download some sounds/Patches for my AX8.
unix-guy
unix-guy
You might want to create a thread in the AX8 forum.

You've made a profile post directed to a single user. Most people don't read profile posts.
Greetings, I might be interested in your FM-3, I am trying to determine if I want to wait for the FM-9. Would you be willing to go any lower on your price?
I see you saw yours, may I ask what you were able to sell yours for ,I have one too that I am putting up for sale??
thanks in advance,
Hoosierdaddy
blastbeatdown
blastbeatdown
Hey buddy, I settled on a local sale for $750. Definitely is a steal, but it seems like older Fractal units don’t sell as quick as they used to - especially in the age of inexpensive plugins and floorboard models. I was fine with it. I upgraded to the Axe III back in March, and it took me 5+ months to finally get a sale. I didn’t have it listed that whole time though; I pitched it to my inner circle first. Good luck!
Hi Dolan, In case the FC6 is still relevant then would you consider 400$ shipment on you ?

Thanks
Dolan
Dolan
It has been sold. Thanks!
Hey Toopy do you know Michael from U@ guitar tutorials? The website hasn't been working for a while now, I'm wondering if the problem is on my end or his?
B
Bandolier
you play through an actual AC30? Nice! I play into the AXE that feeds into a Scarlet, then into a pair of 2000w FRFR speakers which just friggin bang mate its awesome!! but id love to hear a real AC30 in action!
B
Bandolier
i bought the scarlet to figure out how to record and mess around with the whole DAW thing but haven't put the time into that idea yet
and yes, where indeed does it all end? perhaps it's just the endless pursuit of surfing the perfect wave mate!?
B
Bandolier
this 420 character thing here is a bit frustrating?!
Hey buddy!Im new in the axe fx world, recently bought an axe fx ultra and I need some patches to start feeling the device and start making my own patches.I really like PrototypePD patches posted in Ulstra section of the forum but they are not available anymore.Do you have them to share it with me?Thank you so much!!!
Back
Top Bottom