austinbuddy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Austin - I understand you have a preset pack with lots of LZ tunes. Im new at this so would like to know how to get access to these if possible.
    austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    Hi Rdarst. On my website Brit Rock Royalty #1 covers the first four Zep albums. You will need to install two included User Cabs to make it work for some sounds. You can email me for support or more info at heybuddy@austinbuddy.com
    R
    rdarst
    Awesome and thanks Austin - I will be in touch soon!
    hey austin I am locked out of your website i need to redownload the tonepacks i purchased i boughty a new pc
    i am getting this messagYour access to this site has been temporarily limited by the site ownerYour access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)
    If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.
    We've almost got final public firmwares for all three units -- the III, FM9, and FM3 -- and because of that, I'm starting the process to update all existing AustinBuddy TonePacks to the latest firmware. This will take a few months but I'll post when each one is ready/done.
    Austinbuddy,

How do I re download the AxeFX Mark II Naked tone packs from my account? I can log into my account and I see my downloads but when I click on the link it generates a "page cannot be found". Thanks, KenCapture.PNG
    austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    Hey Ken - email me at heybuddy@austinbuddy.com and I will get you those. The 700 Naked Amps is four years old now and replaced by the better Dream Rigs, so I made the “buy it” pages inactive but can get you downloads via email - thanks!
    You mentioned that you made some presets for FW 2.0 Archean, are these presets available? I own the Live Gold presets... thanks
    austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    Will be in the firmware 2.0 update coming...have to finish a few things before
    RobbyDeeMusic
    RobbyDeeMusic
    Thanks for the answer, can't wait to hear the presets.... :)
    Love the Gold pack, Insane amount of great presets. Been going through them and their scenes on a bunch of them. One question, I saw a post on here about turning off wah globally for all the Gold Pack presets. Can anyone help me find that? Thank you in advance.
    austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    The steps/instructions are located on the first page of the Live Gold manual and in the wah section too, and in the YouTube video here about 9:30 into it.

It is a simple global fix so make sure it is OFF when you load a preset if you do the above. You ate changing the External 1 Controller INTIAL VALUE from 0% (heel back) to 100% (toe-down)

austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    But if you use a spring loaded pedal (heel back default), then you will eventually have to reverse them preset by preset by going into the wah, changing the OFF Value. Thats' in the lower right corner of modifier window -- a window you get to by right clicking on the wah block "Control" that has the yellow dot under it. Change that value from 95% (now) to instead be 5% (so hell-back =off), then save the preset.
    Scanman39
    Scanman39
    Ahh ok, I forgot the manual duh. Thank you very much. The Presets are Incredible!
    AustinBuddy is working on a firmware 14 update for the Brit Rock Royalty #1 TonePack and maybe seeing if there is a way to do a stripped-down version for the FM3, we'll see!
    Hi austinbuddy,

Following the recommendations of some guys, I wanted to order your Live Gold TonePack for my FM3, but when I tried to pay with my US Credit Card, it didn't seem to work ... It asked me to try another Payment method. I tried with Paypal, but there seems to be a problem with my account, which Paypal doesn't seem to be able to fix ... Any suggestions of how we could proceed ? Thanks for your help, Taco
    austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    Hey Taco - I noticed that you had an issue. I will email you directly.
    T
    Taco
    Just a great 👍👍👍 and 👏👏👏 and 🙏🙏🙏 for the FM3 Live Gold Pack
    Has finished and released Banks 1 & 2 of the new 1000+ Live Gold TonePack for the FM3, and is busy working on the final Bank 3 to get it out by early August!
    Finished 1000+ and 200+ Bass TonePack Dream Rigs ARES 2.0 Updates for the Axe-Fx II and XL/XL+...and started working on ARES 11.x+ update to 1400+ Naked Amps TonePack for the Axe-Fx III!
    Hola, AB -
    I’ve been stuck inside a HUUUGE programming project that we finally completed yesterday — and I’m now just starting to read up on the Ares 1.03 FW update for my XL2+. I’d like to update but I also don’t want to chase my tail — has the FW become stable (and did they find the missing 3dB)?
    I trust your opinion: stick with Quantum or up to Ares 1.03?
    Cheers,
    Bruce
    austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    hang in there with Quantum for now and this summer I'll get ARES updates out for the XL stuff... The amps react a little better with ARES but Quantum is still perfectly great.
    touch33
    touch33
    As always, thank you sir -
    Does the new update 3.0 change anything? I always tweet until thinks get weird then I go back to the naked amps most times. Just updated and freaking a little.
    austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    Yes it does change tones somewhat. You can use it but eventually I will do an update. Need the public 3.0 to go final first (still beta) then takes a few months
    Thanks for a giant boost forward. Your 1000 naked amps has really helped ease the pain of getting away from tubes and pedals.
    Hey ab99,

I read somewhere that you have a killer Mike Stern preset?
    austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    Hi, yes, I did include a Mike Stern-inspired preset in the bonus part of the 1000+ Naked Amps TonePack for the Axe-Fx...
    AustinBuddy is working on updating Axe-Fx 700+ Naked Amp TonePack to 10.1 firmware, and making a NEW Axe III 1000+ Naked Amps TonePack!
    Hi Austinbuddy,
    Recently purchased your Ax8 presets and was duly impressed. Noticed that most of the clean presets that you put an Fx loop in the presets and I understand how you would use that with a real amp but if Im using a FRFR is it best to route delay or pitch through that block or is that not necessary? Thank you for producing an outstanding product!
    austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    Thanks! Actually, check out the README files. The FX Loop is there for people who use power amps and real cabs (out of Output2) - as you said. It is NOT positioned in the chain to be an external effects loop -- if you wanted to do that, it would be better to place the loop AFTER the Cab, rather than before it. Make sense?
    Reactions: cpm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom