New profile posts

Where are you, Chef? You're missed
Swedish Chef
Swedish Chef
Rounders Hanging Around GIF - Rounders Hanging Around GIFs
The story this guy tells is legit, because the way he's describing the setup, is what John told me at that show.
Leon. I gave you incorrect info a few years ago regarding a convo I had with John Sykes back on the '94 tour he did for the 2nd Blue Murder album. I told you he said he used Mesa amps, but I for some reason got it in my head he said Rectifiers. I think because he didn't specify other than '2 Mesas', I just assumed. Turns out, those amps he used for the '87 album were Coliseums
Also, I think my Tri Axis needs new tubes. Pretty much everything sounds lifeless. To get the most versatility from it, from classic rock tones, clean-ish 80's (ala Police), to tight crunch (Pull Me Under), to creamy leads (solos like Pink Floyd's "Time"), what tubes would you recommend? Thanks!
That song we've posted about, I'm not sure he's following. When I saw that another person spotted the same thing I heard, I felt it was ok to add my comment. But even though he asked a few questions, he hasn't changed anything in the melody (maybe in the production, but that seems ok to me.) I think I'll leave it alone. Tom
Reactions: Triaxis75
Triaxis75
Triaxis75
Yeah, I tried to be honest and not sound like a downer. I'm going to leave it alone unless he asks, as well. Hopefully he'll hear the resolution issue with it. I'll pull out my triaxis and take a pic of the 12Ax7's. They really helped with making the mid freqs a good type of punchy.
Justincase
Justincase
Yeah, I also came to the same conclusion. Without sitting down and figuring an alternative out for him and tabbing it out I don't think there's much any of us can do for him....it's just that one part too. It's like trying to explain to someone their bends aren't to pitch and ruining a lick. If they can't hear it...they just can't hear it.
Austinbuddy,

How do I re download the AxeFX Mark II Naked tone packs from my account? I can log into my account and I see my downloads but when I click on the link it generates a "page cannot be found". Thanks, KenCapture.PNG
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
Hey Ken - email me at heybuddy@austinbuddy.com and I will get you those. The 700 Naked Amps is four years old now and replaced by the better Dream Rigs, so I made the “buy it” pages inactive but can get you downloads via email - thanks!
Are you still using the Accugroove? Where in MO are you (I'm in Parkville)? Considering the pricey purchase, but I'd rather hear one first.
Hey my friend. Can you please send me these nice Metallica Tone Matching presets? I searching for the Clean Tone Nothing Else Matters and the Black Album heavy Tone. Please help me. It would be so cool to use these presets. Im a new Axe FX 2 user \m/
Hey b4 they pull the post down for being off topic. Check out this vocalist i used to be in a band with. Hoping to get this video to neal schon
Ey there! Do you still have any midi mitigator that you would like to sell? I am very interested! (I wrote you in another post asking you for the ROM file if you have it). I bought one midi mitigator recently but it was not in good conditions. Let me know. Thanks! Emmanuel.
Hey Mikko is it possible to move my purchases over to my new Mac mini? I don't want to wast about $400 Canadian because I only get the one license.. that will suck!
I just saw your post and i would appreciate getting a hold of the book you recommended. Thank you very much
J
JT2
Here you go. Created to help view the simplicity of the fretboard.

Attachments

• A.C.E . Guitar Method 12.13.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
Hi ML, I'm a new AX8 owner. Though this was very expensive for my pocket I bought it hoping I could get a Petrucci sound and for now I'm pretty sad.. I saw your Dream Tones Patches on youtube but I can't find anywhere on your site.. Is there a way to get them?
Back
Top Bottom