What my wife hears when I tell her why I MUST have the AX8

My ex used to tell me to buy the stuff I wanted because I was too annoying until I get it and she prefered to see musical gear all over the place than see me bitching, hesitating etc etc.
Who said I'm acting like a kid ??? I don't care it worked many times and can still hear her saying :
"Oh Damn, buy this damn thing now ! You want it and since you have the money, at the end of the day whatever I'll say or do you'll buy it. So let's cut the crap and buy me a drink to celebrate your new acquisition"

Yeah I'm evil :p

My wife made me watch this video the other day. "This is what it sounds like when you talk about all that techie stuff"

This is what it sounds like when you talk about your Christmas wish list.

LOL - it still doesn't load at work!!

I don't see the vid either in Firefox. Had to use IE (*shudder*) to see it. The URL points to Facebook domains, I think...

But I thought it was a pretty concise explanation. Probably written by Dilbert for the Gruntmaster 3000.:)

TT

I don't see the vid either in Firefox. Had to use IE (*shudder*) to see it. The URL points to Facebook domains, I think...

But I thought it was a pretty concise explanation. Probably written by Dilbert for the Gruntmaster 3000.:)

TT
LOL - I haven't watched vid...

My wife and I keep separate finances... I don't ever try talking to her about my gear... I don't tell or ask... shit just shows up on the door step. \m/

Yeah, but the AX8 is THE shit: big difference: might need to take extra precautions: like coming out of the practice room for meals.

Last edited:
For me I've tried a few times explaining it and she just always says. "YOU'RE ALWAYS CONDENSING"

That's why the AX8 has a compressor: can do it so smoooothly: and if you set set the release right - she'll never know it happened; all the the more reason to bump it up to the top of the priority list.

Yeah, but the AX8 is THE shit: big difference: might need to take extra precautions: like coming out of the practice room for meals.

I just picked up a new TC Helicon VoiceLive 3 for my Acoustic duo.... She did have to make me stop the torture of me playing with all the crazy vocal stuff and endless looping and come have dinner last night.... (Pretty cool looper on the VL3 BTW)

I always start by dragging out some guitar or electronics and photographing it and making sure she sees I'm selling something on eBay. That's my way of saying I'm buying something new.

Back
Top Bottom