What my wife hears when I tell her why I MUST have the AX8

You're a lucky man!! That's twice as much as mine hears when I talk about the AX8! :eek:

lol , the thread title was enough to get ME laughing.

That video sums up the reason we are all here on the forum , doesn't it ?
Thanks for posting.

My wife asked me what I was going to do with the other stuff I acquired this year that I told her was the best sounding rig ever. Well..... um.... uh.... - not that she needs me to unload it or anything - she's a wonderful enabler :)
I told her I'd been waiting for this since Standard days (what, 7 years now??), and as an old dude, my days are numbered, so, what else can I say? :D

LOLOLOL! I didn't count on the phenomenal volume of comic commentary from that post but man oh man! - I've had a great laugh reading all the posts :) Thanks guys for making my dull, working evening a little less arduous.

Gary,
I have a slow internet connection here, so I've been waiting for the post to load ...

Well, I am not married, but my long term partner lectured me when I confessed my GAS for the AX8 "Isn't the Axe Fx II enough?" She just doesn't get it haha, some times we wanna travel light!

So, end of the story, we broke up, (no just a joke lol) I will still be ordering one when I have the budget to do so, she just will not know, ahh the beauty of not being married :p

Fortunately, I was gigging when we met, so this sort of abuse is all she's ever known! She is wonderful about it though, as the day job pays the bills so she doesn't care what I do with the band money. She doesn't keep up with a lot of my gear, but knows the name Fractal Audio quite well.

LOLOLOL! I didn't count on the phenomenal volume of comic commentary from that post but man oh man! - I've had a great laugh reading all the posts :) Thanks guys for making my dull, working evening a little less arduous.
When I posted.. the vid wasn't loading, so my comment was based on seeing a blank post.. LOL !!

Back
Top Bottom