Waitlist Email

They’ll get back to you… I was like you and saw others get their email before me when they got on the waitlist after me. I emails Sales and they got back to me later that day with the message that was sent copied in the reply. I ordered it then 3 days later the original email magically showed up. Some server somewhere seemed to have a hiccup and it got lost in the ether then resolved itself.
Because Fractal sends a large number of invitations daily, some intermediate mail servers flag their messages as spam and might even blackhole the messages. Fractal had their address whitelisted, which should avoid that problem, but some servers might not have received the word, even a year later.

See https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/missing-fm9-waitlist-auto-reply-read-this.176217/ for more information.

I was waitlisted on 8/10/22.

Checking my inbox and spam folder every half hour lol.

Looking forward to my first Fractal product!

I was waitlisted on 8/10/22.

Checking my inbox and spam folder every half hour lol.

Looking forward to my first Fractal product!

About the same here! I sent in my e-mail to be added to the waitlist on 8/15. It also will be my first Fractal product, and I'm excited for the opportunity to purchase. Hoping it happens this week!

Back
Top Bottom