• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Waitlist Email

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
I sent to the list three times and still haven't received a response. The first was at 10:38a our time, approximately 1:38p there... :-(

Knaggster

Inspired
I sent to the list three times and still haven't received a response. The first was at 10:38a our time, approximately 1:38p there... :-(

I didn’t get any response from my first email at 1:28 pm yesterday, so I sent another around 6:15 pm and got a confirmation almost immediately.

Stratman68

Axe-Master
Rec'd my confirmation almost immediately. Email sales just to be sure you are on the list. couldn't hurt. I mean regular sales, not waitlist!

Top Bottom