Waitlist Email

I wrote an email 26 hours ago when the announcement was made but never received any confirmation, Today after reading that you indeed need a response from fractal to be on the actual waiting list I decided to sent another request from the same account (my main account where I had always sent emails to fractal) and nothing happened, then I did it from another account as other people had mentioned and got a response immediately. Why is this happening? Not happy at all because really each hour is like a month in waiting time taking into account everyone is interested in this thing! And it seems this is happening to a lot of people. Bummer....

Quote Reply

No one knows when we will
Be able to buy. Could be next week next month or next year. I will be honest and say I much rather like the marketing behind “shipping now/waitlist” vs. a product launch/release on or after a specific date

I signed up last night and got a confirmation right away. Yesterday was the first day of sign up right?
I think so. Anyone know what time it was announced? The Fractal post on these forums was yesterday at 10:37 AM. Though I'm not sure what time zone that is or if it was announced somewhere else first. I didn't hear about it until around 1:30 EST so not sure how far down the list that puts me.

Well, here we go again FAS brothers and sisters! :cool: Pretty sure FAS does this so we can all enjoy a Waitlist Reunion tour! ;) They like to hear our stories of stalking the UPS, FedEx and DHL drivers around our neighborhoods! Anyway, just piping in to say that I received an immediate response from the same email address used during the Axe FX-III and FM3 tours! Hang in there for the ride everyone!

No one knows when we will
Be able to buy. Could be next week next month or next year. I will be honest and say I much rather like the marketing behind “shipping now/waitlist” vs. a product launch/release on or after a specific date

They said it would be shipping “right away” or “immediately” or something similar. Sounds like they have stock ready to go.

Got my waitlist confirmation,,,time to get rid of my older stock. Going to be posting LOTS of Equipment I am no longer needing on the """For sale Forum""",,,,,Pronto

??????????? Question,,what's everyone's opinion on the safest way to Sale My Fractal Equipment????
Safest? Probably OfferUp or CL. Annoying but relatively safe. And added benefit of no fees. After that probably the Forum here, Reverb, or eBay.

So no one has received an email to purchase yet?
No one who is 1) on the Fractal forum, 2) subscribed to this thread, and 3) willing to post their information. That’s a far cry from “no one.”

They said it would be shipping “right away” or “immediately” or something similar. Sounds like they have stock ready to go.
True but kind of ambiguous. That could mean they shipped ten units right away or a hundred. All we can do is wait and make it feel like a good old Christmas morning lol and hope it’ll happen sooner than later

It’s in your junk folder.
Nope. I checked that, checked all my filters, everything is working fine. (I used to do mail server and mail list administration for years so I have a pretty good idea how email works.)

Matt contacted me and confirmed I'm in the list, and replied from the server and that response was received correctly, so my problem suspect-list is down to moths or gremlins in the machines.

Back
Top Bottom