Waitlist Email

With the rate that things have been going lately, I was really anticipating an invitation to purchase today, but unfortunately I didn’t receive one. I assume they’ve likely ran out of stock again until next week, as M@ mentioned recently that more FM9s will be available then. I got on the waitlist Aug. 4th, luckily just 5 days before the announcement of the FM9 Turbo on Aug. 9th. Hoping many more become available next week to get us over that hump so we can all have an FM9 Turbo soon! 😎🎸

Just curious, but where are you seeing updates regarding when shipments are arriving to Fractal? I've seen a few mentions like this throughout this (very lengthly lol) post, though I haven't quite figured out where others are getting their info (same with regards to where others are knowledgeable that the turbo announcement caused a spike in additional waitlist requests).

Just curious, but where are you seeing updates regarding when shipments are arriving to Fractal? I've seen a few mentions like this throughout this (very lengthly lol) post, though I haven't quite figured out where others are getting their info (same with regards to where others are knowledgeable that the turbo announcement caused a spike in additional waitlist requests).
@Admin M@ posted about it a couple pages ago:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/waitlist-email.176161/post-2365073

Admim M@ posted this yesterday:
"Well, the good news is that if we do....
MORE FM9s ARE ARRIVING NEXT WEEK!"

Well that answers that one, then! Thanks so much!!
Yeah, check out all the posts by @Admin M@ - he puts up a lot of info about this stuff. I remember him sayin a couple of months ago that there were several spikes at certain times when a lot of people joined the waitlist, and I believe that the announcement of the FM9 Turbo was one of these times. Also, @Greg Ferguson tracks everyone's dates that they joined the waitlist and when they received their order invitation (if they post the info in this thread) and he puts up handy graphs and stuff that give the rest of us a general idea of where we are on the waitlist. 🤘🎸

Just curious, but where are you seeing updates regarding when shipments are arriving to Fractal?
Fractal has said so multiple times.

I've seen a few mentions like this throughout this (very lengthly lol) post, though I haven't quite figured out where others are getting their info (same with regards to where others are knowledgeable that the turbo announcement caused a spike in additional waitlist requests).
Historical observation of previous Fractal waitlists along with an understanding of human behavior helps, along with paying attention to what Fractal says since they have inside information.

We’re currently seeing invitations being sent for RSVP requests from July 31, 2022. The FM9 Turbo announcement occurred August 9 ’22, so in a week or two there might be enough posts to show the bump occurring because Fractal is covering a lot of ground each week.

Also figure that Christmas ‘22 caused a bump, either due to family members ordering for someone, or that someone ordered because they got funds.

I think I saw it discussed earlier but it’s a long thread. I’ll probably get an invite soon and I’ll need to postpone the purchase. Can you keep a holding spot at the top of the list?

Waitlisted Aug. 4 2022. Still no invite to purchase. Checked all folders of my email, and nothing. Emailed sales@fractalaudio,com over an hour ago and forwarded my waitlist confirmation from Aug. 4 2022. So far, crickets…. Ugh. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Waitlisted Aug. 4 2022. Still no invite to purchase. Checked all folders of my email, and nothing. Emailed sales@fractalaudio,com over an hour ago and forwarded my waitlist confirmation from Aug. 4 2022. So far, crickets…. Ugh. 🤦🏻‍♂️
They’ll get back to you… I was like you and saw others get their email before me when they got on the waitlist after me. I emails Sales and they got back to me later that day with the message that was sent copied in the reply. I ordered it then 3 days later the original email magically showed up. Some server somewhere seemed to have a hiccup and it got lost in the ether then resolved itself.

They’ll get back to you… I was like you and saw others get their email before me when they got on the waitlist after me. I emails Sales and they got back to me later that day with the message that was sent copied in the reply. I ordered it then 3 days later the original email magically showed up. Some server somewhere seemed to have a hiccup and it got lost in the ether then resolved itself.
Yeah, who knows what’s been happening with these? Still waiting patiently… just a bit frustrating. ☺️ Thank you so much!

I think I saw it discussed earlier but it’s a long thread. I’ll probably get an invite soon and I’ll need to postpone the purchase. Can you keep a holding spot at the top of the list?

The invitations say:
IMPORTANT: Due to the limited number of FM9 units available at this time, we ask that you place your order as soon as possible. Invitations remain valid until current inventory is depleted. If you wait and we sell out, you'll need to wait again, although we do make special accommodations for invitations sent near the end of a run.
Contact sales@fractalaudio.com and explain the situation.

Back
Top Bottom