Waitlist Email

FYI Y’all- I got a shipping verification today, and UPS standard ground will take a week from NH to NW AR. It’s gonna be a long week 🤪….. so you might consider choking out a little extra jing on shipping. (I’m paying the price for being a cheap MFer 🙄).
Cheers!
Mine is due to arrive tomorrow, taking a week. The long part (for me) will be UPS' 3.5 hr delivery window; they can show up any time between 2:30 - 6:00, and since signature is required I will have to be parked in the house for that time period. I am so used to working out in my studio that the thought of sitting in the house that long seems weird. I'm guessing that I'll survive somehow.

Congrats to all of you! Recently got back into playing after a decade+ hiatus, and decided on the FM9. One of my favorite bands that inspired me to get into guitar uses Axe FX II (maybe Axe FX III now), and I've been swaying between going for the FM3 or the FM9. I sent in my e-mail to be added to the waitlist on 8/15/22, so seeing that there's some e-mails going out to those who put their name on the list in late July gets me pretty hopeful that it'll be my turn in a few weeks.

Folks who received your invite - what email address does that come from? I want to set a rule in my email account prioritizing the message to make sure it's not filtered as spam.

My first Fractal Audio Purchase. Coming from the Helix. Really looking forward to seeing all the FM9 can do.

Waitlisted: 7/23/2022
Invitation: 1/4/2023
Ordered: 1/5/2023 ( Just saw the email this morning or would have ordered last night ) :)

With the rate that things have been going lately, I was really anticipating an invitation to purchase today, but unfortunately I didn’t receive one. I assume they’ve likely ran out of stock again until next week, as M@ mentioned recently that more FM9s will be available then. I got on the waitlist Aug. 4th, luckily just 5 days before the announcement of the FM9 Turbo on Aug. 9th. Hoping many more become available next week to get us over that hump so we can all have an FM9 Turbo soon! 😎🎸

With the rate that things have been going lately, I was really anticipating an invitation to purchase today, but unfortunately I didn’t receive one. I assume they’ve likely ran out of stock again until next week, as M@ mentioned recently that more FM9s will be available then. I got on the waitlist Aug. 4th, luckily just 5 days before the announcement of the FM9 Turbo on Aug. 9th. Hoping many more become available next week to get us over that hump so we can all have an FM9 Turbo soon! 😎🎸
Very difficult to predict at close range - I had this same feeling for about a week. Great news that another shipment comes next week - your day will be soon, in the grander scheme of things! Good luck, and just spend a few days on guitar Theory. Or read the FM9 manual.

Back
Top Bottom