[VIDEO] Ax8 tutorials, tips and tricks - compiled list

I have been thinking, whether we should try to clean up this thread a bit. There's a lot of info here, but some of it may not be so interesting anymore, some may even be completely outdated.

I have been thinking, whether we should try to clean up this thread a bit. There's a lot of info here, but some of it may not be so interesting anymore, some may even be completely outdated.

Definitely. Perhaps creating playlists for different topics could be one way to go.

He did it again - a great tutorial. Thank you :D

The tutorial would have been complete if you mention the usage of "Save preset as template" and "New from template".

I wish you would do a tutorial on drive blocks. Talk about your favorites, philosophy, tipps & tricks etc.

He did it again - a great tutorial. Thank you :D

The tutorial would have been complete if you mention the usage of "Save preset as template" and "New from template".

I wish you would do a tutorial on drive blocks. Talk about your favorites, philosophy, tipps & tricks etc.

I've got one planned for templates :D It's a good point that i could have easily added it here though.

Will definitely do one on drive blocks. Time to read the Drive guide by @yek again.

Back
Top Bottom