Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

That's not a hope, it's already confirmed that the labels are customizable.

Why do you assume the individual LEDs can not be controlled? From a couple of pictures... You're making a big assumption of how this was implemented.
That's why I wrote "it doesn't to be the case", it's just a deduction from the infos we have now, happy to be proved wrong eventually :)
Anyway my assumption derived from the fact that all four LEDs are lit up around all the block footswitches. As @yeky83 said, we don't even know if they're actually 4, and even if there are 4 they could be wired together and hence impossible to control separately.
Only FAS knows

PS: I didn't know it was already confirmed for the labels, great!

It’s totally user- and workflow dependent.

I prefer having everything immediately available at my feet, if possible. That’s why I have a 22-button controller, currently.

Who knows, I may end up using that controller AND and an FC simultaneously. :))

Can you use an MFC-101 and an FC-12 simultaneously with the Axe FXIII?

Can you use an MFC-101 and an FC-12 simultaneously with the Axe FXIII?

There is no reason you couldn't right? The FC12 uses the Fastlink cable but the MFC must use MIDI in. You could though get yourself into controller hell by assigning competing functions on one and not knowing why something wasn't working.

In my case I would use either or.

^^^ THIS. EXACTLY THIS. ^^^

It's not a problem when I'm ONLY playing guitar.

But when I'm singing a vocal at the same time?

In that case, I have to remain so close to the mic that I can't even see where my toes are going; it's all by feel.

I suppose what I need Is a big convex mirror, like those at blind curves. Set it up about 3 feet high at my 2 o'clock position, and canted to just the right angle...and I should be able to see what my feet are doing while keeping my mouth close-enough to the mic.

Or, y'know, they could just space the buttons an extra quarter-inch farther apart. :D

Another vote for a little wider spacing from a singer/player!

To answer a question from above: yes, the individual LED colors can be changed. You can't have more than one color per switch (ex: Off=Red, On=Green) but you can for example have a Drive IA be red and a delay IA be blue. Each CATEGORY of switches has a default color, which you can change by selecting from a menu. (Presets = Green, Scenes = Red, etc.).

To answer a question from above: yes, the individual LED colors can be changed. You can't have more than one color per switch (ex: Off=Red, On=Green) but you can for example have a Drive IA be red and a delay IA be blue. Each CATEGORY of switches has a default color, which you can change by selecting from a menu. (Presets = Green, Scenes = Red, etc.).
Clarifying question: are the 4 LEDs around each switch individually controllable, or only as a group?

Clarifying question: are the 4 LEDs around each switch individually controllable, or only as a group?
Doesn't seem so from what he said:
You can't have more than one color per switch
I'm not sure why you'd assume it's 4 LEDs around each switch. I'm pretty sure it's just one LED light ring, and the slots/divisions are there for structural reasons. Ya gotta be able to mount the footswitch, and a ring cutout won't allow that.

Doesn't seem so from what he said:
I'm not sure why you'd assume it's 4 LEDs around each switch. I'm pretty sure it's just one LED light ring, and the slots/divisions are there for structural reasons. Ya gotta be able to mount the footswitch, and a ring cutout won't allow that.
That's part of why I asked. Conversely, why would you assume otherwise? Either way is an assumption... And since I've seen other controllers with a full ring, it made me think ;)

Only as a group.

And I guess that confirms its not a ring...

Back
Top Bottom