• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

I don’t see that email as being an order form. I’m sure Fractal is just getting an “ idea “ of how many of each. I would be willing to bet you can get whatever model you want when it’s your turn to purchase.

80sMetalDude

Inspired
I don’t see that email as being an order form. I’m sure Fractal is just getting an “ idea “ of how many of each. I would be willing to bet you can get whatever model you want when it’s your turn to purchase.
Actually kind of hope that is the case... in the event I change my mind that would be nice.

I am patiently waiting for the foot pedal for the axe fx 3. It’s almost 2019, I have not seen that it is on the market. Can anyone fill me in? Thanks!

unix-guy

Legend!
I am patiently waiting for the foot pedal for the axe fx 3. It’s almost 2019, I have not seen that it is on the market. Can anyone fill me in? Thanks!
There are about 1000 posts on the FC pedals...

The first invites were supposedly sent out a few days ago, and there was a comment that Fractal expected to fill the wait-list by end of January.

Top Bottom