Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

Don’t be so tough on the poor guy. Most of us need the FC, so it’s justified that it’s the topical question. It’s been three quarters of a year. Leo Fender understood, that his amp needed a vibrato/reverb foot switch. And if it’s truly annoying, maybe it’s unavoidable karma.

Don’t be so tough on the poor guy. Most of us need the FC, so it’s justified that it’s the topical question. It’s been three quarters of a year. Leo Fender understood, that his amp needed a vibrato/reverb foot switch. And if it’s truly annoying, maybe it’s unavoidable karma.
I'm not sure what the majority of your post is trying to say...

People post about the FC, and they receive this and that. Some of it's helpful. Some of it is passive-aggressive. People are asking, and there are a lot of threads, that's all true. For some of us, it's the most important subject for the Axe FX III. Some users are willing and able to use third-party work-arounds. That's perfectly cool. Some of us want and need the FCx. That should be cool, as well. I'm logging in everyday, hoping for a FC. Personally, I need it more than I need firmware updates or new effects. The Axe FX III sounds so much better than my KPA, I don't want to use my KPA. Without a way to control it, I'm back to lugging around an amplifier.

For some of us, it's the most important subject for the Axe FX III.
That's understandable.

However, if that is really the case, then your job should be to keep yourself up to date by reading and posting in the relevant forum and threads.

We really don't need dozens of threads on the same topic. It doesn't take more than a casual glance to see there are already many threads about the same basic topic.

And to be honest, many people are just plain lazy. And that's not an excuse if something is important. You need to put in the work...

In regards to the previous poster, I was questioning why he was asking questions about something that had literally been answered in reply to his previous question. He missed the answers because he was not reading the forum, but rather only reading the email notifications... That's a poor way to use a forum. But he's all squared away, and he got helped.

It is similarly not unreasonable to expect people so desperate for the FC to take a moment to read the information that is available. The Fractal web site has a great page on the FC units including multiple links to join the wait list. Also, there are numerous threads here with wait list in the title. The prices are posted on the product page. The dimensions are posted with detailed drawings. And so on.

Then there’s the manual. Anyone posting here with multiple and/or multi-part questions about functionality should have taken the time to read the manual. It’s totally reasonable to have questions after reading the manual but it’s not reasonable to expect others to do it for you.

He
That's understandable.

However, if that is really the case, then your job should be to keep yourself up to date by reading and posting in the relevant forum and threads.

We really don't need dozens of threads on the same topic. It doesn't take more than a casual glance to see there are already many threads about the same basic topic.

And to be honest, many people are just plain lazy. And that's not an excuse if something is important. You need to put in the work...

In regards to the previous poster, I was questioning why he was asking questions about something that had literally been answered in reply to his previous question. He missed the answers because he was not reading the forum, but rather only reading the email notifications... That's a poor way to use a forum. But he's all squared away, and he got helped.
Hey I don’t get on the forum. Only once or twice since April 2018 Once this FC thing is over everything will return to it being a regular forum for the axe fx 3. Part of My issue is way my phone is set up. And I was out and not able to get to a regular computer at the time. Frankly I am not insulted.

It is similarly not unreasonable to expect people so desperate for the FC to take a moment to read the information that is available. The Fractal web site has a great page on the FC units including multiple links to join the wait list. Also, there are numerous threads here with wait list in the title. The prices are posted on the product page. The dimensions are posted with detailed drawings. And so on.

Then there’s the manual. Anyone posting here with multiple and/or multi-part questions about functionality should have taken the time to read the manual. It’s totally reasonable to have questions after reading the manual but it’s not reasonable to expect others to do it for you.

I’ll admit I’ve asked questions here on the forum that could have been answered by reading the manual more thoroughly. (Shame).
If guys around here weren’t so “cool” , I wouldn’t dare. The fact that I won’t get ATTACKED , makes this forum the best. Sometimes guys ask questions like “where’s the tuner button on the AX8 “ where they might get flamed , but for the most part , people are just helpful around here.

I agree on looking for info on future product releases though. If you want to know the future , and you really NEED IT NOW !!! , you might have to LOOK a little.
I’ve said before , that other companies leave you in the dark. These guys let us in on their “projected” release dates for future products ! I appreciate that.

The fact that the FC is a pervasive topic, is the root-cause for the various shotgun postings. It’s going to come up. It will come up in more that a few threads. I was addressing a very specific issue, not a general forum issue.

Back
Top Bottom