• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

1poorplayer

Forum Addict
How about that weather..... and the time change ?
I guess having people respond to this thread ( at all ) shows interest in the FCs.
For now , I run my III the same way my DAD ran the TV , ( back before we had a remote control - early 70’s.) I make one of my kids sit by it and change “channels” for me. Ahhhhhhh the memories.

skydog

Inspired
I guess having people respond to this thread ( at all ) shows interest in the FCs.
For now , I run my III the same way my DAD ran the TV , ( back before we had a remote control - early 70’s.) I make one of my kids sit by it and change “channels” for me. Ahhhhhhh the memories.
Great post. Precisely why I’m keeping close tabs.

You have sparked an idea. I’m going to dig out the old BF Skinner Box, and attempt to quickly teach a pigeon which patch and scene buttons to press, and when, on the III. I’ve seen them dance on YouTube, so maybe I can also get him to help with delay tempo settings. My goal is to get this done by Autumn.

curious

Inspired
Back then there was only 4 channels!

rushfan

Veteran
I got a message a couple of days ago from Fractal Sales that there is a worldwide shortage of a critical component, capacitors, that is needed for production. (The "flux" kind, maybe? And how much is plutonium now-a-days? Lol!)

Still patiently waiting, even though I was signed up the the list just a few weeks ago. Nice to have the III to play with at home for now, still gigging my II, and my AX8 for church.

Moeed Kazi

Regular
I got a message a couple of days ago from Fractal Sales that there is a worldwide shortage of a critical component, capacitors, that is needed for production. (The "flux" kind, maybe? And how much is plutonium now-a-days? Lol!)

Still patiently waiting, even though I was signed up the the list just a few weeks ago. Nice to have the III to play with at home for now, still gigging my II, and my AX8 for church.
When exactly did you get this message, is it very recent? Though the same information has been communicated long back on this forum itself.

rushfan

Veteran
When exactly did you get this message, is it very recent? Though the same information has been communicated long back on this forum itself.

November 7th, from Mark, when I responded "If only the FC12 was available!" to their email about the November Sales event they were having.

I am sure it has shown up in this thread before, but I haven't read every entry in this thread since it is so long. I was just giving the update-to-the-day I made my original post. "Late Fall" lasts all the way to December 20th, since the 21st is the first day of Winter and my birthday! (Yeah, Frank Zappa and I were both born on 21-12 (as everyone internationally outside the the USA writes 21-December - how cool is that?!)

Last edited:

PBGas

Inspired
It's going to be great to see how happy we all are when the FC's finally arrive!
Could be next week, could be late fall, could even be into next year.....one thing is for certain, they will get to us at some point.

Looking forward to it whenever it happens!

:)

secondwindow

New here
The Axe-Fx III review in the December issue of Premier Guitar says the FC won't be available until the Fall of 2019. I hope they're mistaken.

secondwindow

New here
Easy now. The actual people who do the work have given us a tentative date. Unless you think Premier Guitar somehow has the inside skinny.

Geez.
I should have added something to downplay PG’s statement. It’s most likely just a typo and they meant “2018”. I’m confident with the info the Fractal folks are sharing.

Randalljax

Forum Addict
The reality is if they get them in even
By Dec 20 th by the time they are all tested boxed and shipped it’s highly
Unlikely at holiday season UPS is going to get it to ya

Also do you really want UPS shipping to you December 22nd??
In my head I have set the expectation.to early January which is fine for me

Moeed Kazi

Regular
November 7th, from Mark, when I responded "If only the FC12 was available!" to their email about the November Sales event they were having.

I am sure it has shown up in this thread before, but I haven't read every entry in this thread since it is so long. I was just giving the update-to-the-day I made my original post. "Late Fall" lasts all the way to December 20th, since the 21st is the first day of Winter and my birthday! (Yeah, Frank Zappa and I were both born on 21-12 (as everyone internationally outside the the USA writes 21-December - how cool is that?!)
Ah!! This is pretty recent, I wonder if fractal is still stating that the parts ain't available, does it mean more delay??
The parts unavailability message on this forum was posted almost 2 months back (approx.)
Thanks for sharing it though, appreciate it.

Top Bottom