Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

Hi everyone my AXEFX3 is coming tomorrow and I'm super excited! I didn't want to start a new thread since this one is already is talking about MIDI FC. I plan to use my BOSS GT100 as a MIDI controller. I know I can switch presets with it but I also want to control the wah and possibly change SCENES with it. Can anyone advise me on how this might be done with the GT100? Thanks sorry for the slightly off-topic question.
Please do start a new thread...

Hi everyone my AXEFX3 is coming tomorrow and I'm super excited! I didn't want to start a new thread since this one is already is talking about MIDI FC. I plan to use my BOSS GT100 as a MIDI controller. I know I can switch presets with it but I also want to control the wah and possibly change SCENES with it. Can anyone advise me on how this might be done with the GT100? Thanks sorry for the slightly off-topic question.
this thread is about the FC availability.

your topic is about using a GT100 as a controller. it's a completely different topic, so a new thread is the best option.

I use the FC-300 in Standard Mode and then use PC mapping on the Axe-FX to map the PCs to different presets / scenes. There's basically no setup required on the FC-300 at all if you do it that way. Then for the two pedals and ctrl footswitches I just map them to external controllers 1 - 4 and so I can assign them as I want in every patch. Now eagerly awaiting the fix for the foot controllers...
I think I’ll try this approach, thanks for that.

Currently I use my TC Nova System setup with presets, and then the availability to on/off separate effects: boost on/off, chorus on/off, etc., using the buttons as pedals. This would probably require more intense programming?

I’ll try your approach first, and take it from there!

Currently I use my TC Nova System setup with presets, and then the availability to on/off separate effects: boost on/off, chorus on/off, etc., using the buttons as pedals. This would probably require more intense programming?

I’ll try your approach first, and take it from there!

Yeah, you'd want to use Control mode for that and then set the pedals to latch mode and map the CCs on the Axe-FX to toggle the effects.

For now, using my Ax8 for gigs and loving it. I’m making presets with my Ax III but waiting until the FC’s are out to use it live. Spending the money and time with other controller solutions is just not for me. It seems pointless to spend the money and time just to scrap it all when the FC comes out.

The thread continues to morph. Line 6 stuff.
Customer-base must develop their work-around, to a significant miss.

For now, using my Ax8 for gigs and loving it. I’m making presets with my Ax III but waiting until the FC’s are out to use it live. Spending the money and time with other controller solutions is just not for me. It seems pointless to spend the money and time just to scrap it all when the FC comes out.
Agree completely.

I've been using the MIDI technique for more than 30 years.
I could use it with MIDI control - Roland Fantom XR, Yamaha Motif, Virus TI, Clavia Nord Rack, Yamaha QY 700, KORG D 16, Logic DAW.
I used this all at once!
At the same time, they all ran with a midi control.
But now Fractal AXE-FX III and Roland FC-300 are very complicated.
Program changes, no problem!
Turn! - Handling the MIDI Messages of the Volume and Wah pedals NOT GOOD !!!
The Roland FC-300 with Roland VG-99 works perfectly!
With expression Volume and WAH pedals, it works perfectly with VG-99.
That's what I wanted to remember!
Fractal has raised MIDI technology to a new level!
But!! I may be stupid to him.
Now I have to use Roland FC-300 and Volume and Wah expression pedals simultaneously.
It works fine.
Sorry if my English is not right!
But I do not speak English.
I'm writing the Google translation program.

Did you see the latest beta? It’s supposed to fix the FC-300 issue.

Thanks. I could have just said: Fractal already made the perfect workaround for the lack of FC: it’s called Ax8.
I don't have an Ax8. I bought an XL+ and then a III after I had already owned a Kemper. I got on the this-should-hold-them-for-a-while FC list within the first hour back in May.

Back
Top Bottom