Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

When exactly did you get this message, is it very recent? Though the same information has been communicated long back on this forum itself.

November 7th, from Mark, when I responded "If only the FC12 was available!" to their email about the November Sales event they were having.

I am sure it has shown up in this thread before, but I haven't read every entry in this thread since it is so long. I was just giving the update-to-the-day I made my original post. "Late Fall" lasts all the way to December 20th, since the 21st is the first day of Winter and my birthday! (Yeah, Frank Zappa and I were both born on 21-12 (as everyone internationally outside the the USA writes 21-December - how cool is that?!)

Last edited:
It's going to be great to see how happy we all are when the FC's finally arrive!
Could be next week, could be late fall, could even be into next year.....one thing is for certain, they will get to us at some point.

Looking forward to it whenever it happens!

:)

The Axe-Fx III review in the December issue of Premier Guitar says the FC won't be available until the Fall of 2019. I hope they're mistaken.

Easy now. The actual people who do the work have given us a tentative date. Unless you think Premier Guitar somehow has the inside skinny.

Geez.
I should have added something to downplay PG’s statement. It’s most likely just a typo and they meant “2018”. I’m confident with the info the Fractal folks are sharing.

The reality is if they get them in even
By Dec 20 th by the time they are all tested boxed and shipped it’s highly
Unlikely at holiday season UPS is going to get it to ya

Also do you really want UPS shipping to you December 22nd??
In my head I have set the expectation.to early January which is fine for me

November 7th, from Mark, when I responded "If only the FC12 was available!" to their email about the November Sales event they were having.

I am sure it has shown up in this thread before, but I haven't read every entry in this thread since it is so long. I was just giving the update-to-the-day I made my original post. "Late Fall" lasts all the way to December 20th, since the 21st is the first day of Winter and my birthday! (Yeah, Frank Zappa and I were both born on 21-12 (as everyone internationally outside the the USA writes 21-December - how cool is that?!)

Ah!! This is pretty recent, I wonder if fractal is still stating that the parts ain't available, does it mean more delay??
The parts unavailability message on this forum was posted almost 2 months back (approx.)
Thanks for sharing it though, appreciate it.

I was told by a very reliable source it would be released this month but delays happen. I am just hoping it does get released this month otherwise I won't feel good about trusting said source again.

So, who's getting a 6 and who's getting a 12. It may be overkill for my needs but I've put my name in on the FC12.

NZ Axe FX III owner and user here. Independent have had those pics up for quite a while on that, just advertising the waiting list for now. Highly unlikely our little country will see the first release!

Back
Top Bottom