Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

I think that size was a standard size from Brady
I have another board that was a custom size that's a bit smaller for my AXE-FX/MFC and 3 mission pedals

This discussion kinda makes me wish there was an AX4 or (more realistically) an FX4. Something with Fractal quality effects, fewer at a time, and sits very comfortably into existing pedalboard setups.

Sweet, I am also planning to get the Mission expression pedal and the Shure GLXD16. Any comments on thise two?

Sweet, I am also planning to get the Mission expression pedal and the Shure GLXD16. Any comments on thise two?

The mission is good for wah, but I actually prefer my cheapo M-Audio EX-P for everything else due to its longer throw.
-
Austin

I'm right handed but usually use the left foot for the pedal :D
I built the pedalboard on my own and the case is custom made.
I see that you're also from Germany I can give you the address if you're interested. Just PM me :)

I could still use auto engage for the wah - I just think the toe switch could come in handy for other duties as an extra IA switch.

thanks

I was looking at a board that is 61x31 - that seems to be too small, when seeing yours

Compared to you, I would also like to have my in-ear transmitter on there - otherwise, it should be the same.

Back
Top Bottom