Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

I received a call from your axefx2, he says he feels a little compressed :D
Hi Lax,
You are right he is both compressed & depressed. The Axe FX II has been demoted to the Guest Guitar's Rig since Axe is now the new King of the Rig.
Good thing the Axe FX is built sturdy & can bear the load of the QSC, I wanted the Axe to be as high as possible off the floor & that was the best place I could find for it. Probably it should be in a Rack Case with the 2nd Crown Power amp & the BBE but I have no room as my other Rack case is a 10 space & I have practically taken up the whole entire wall already. Must be time to build a bigger room!

Updated my Rack, Picked up a 2nd G90 Receiver and a Multi Selector to run either G90 and a Cable if I want to, Yea I could just plug into the front but where is the fun in that LOL

Axe-FXIII-Rig.jpg

Are you happy with the TAD? It's expensive and I am not totally sure about...
I think the TAD (do you mean tube amp expander?) is absolutely brilliant! It’s a total game changer to be able to crank my mark V boogie at bedroom levels and it sounds amazing. I recently did a direct comparison between the axe 3 mark series amps and my Mk V through the TAE was the clear winner

Back
Top Bottom