OwnHammer V4 Impulse Response Libraries

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx II User Cabs and IRs' started by ownhammer, Apr 1, 2016.

1. B:ASSMASTER

B:ASSMASTER
    Expand Collapse
    Motivated

No new releases in a month. Back in the woodshed, @ownhammer ? :D

2. Callan

Callan
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

3. #343 B:ASSMASTER, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017

Expand Collapse
    Motivated

I was referring to this:
    http://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=products_new

If you scroll down, you'll see all of those speakers in that cab pack have been released since the first week of March. So, the cab pack you referenced is a collection of speakers that have been out for quite some time now. They've just been packaged up for you Fractal guys. I personally don't own any FAS cab packs. I use OwnHammer IR's from Kevin's website, exclusively. Mainly, because of the WAV format and extra options that his FAS cab pack releases do not offer.

Guitarjon likes this.
  4. ownhammer

ownhammer
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Yup! :)

Another large multi-cab/12 speaker collection library (IMHO what will be this summer's blockbuster IR release, and will also be in Player Pack form) is getting somewhat close to completion, as well I am working on the first of some upcoming preset packs (starting out with signal chains containing my own physical analog amps and pedals), and slaving away on some major back end website updates that no one will notice but are taking a LOT of my time and energy. There are a couple straggler single cab/single speaker libraries that may come out before the big bundle, as well a couple of library updates I need to push out when I have time. Super backed up on email too, but that's nothing new. :p

Busy! Busy!

5. B:ASSMASTER

Expand Collapse
    Motivated

I don't understand this whole "preset pack" craze. Why do people pay money for someone else's preset, when more than likely they'll have to tweak it in the end? If yours is something entirely different, then please elaborate. Otherwise, I'm of the mindset that it's a waste of your talent.

Josetxu likes this.