OwnHammer V4 Impulse Response Libraries

I was referring to this:
http://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=products_new

If you scroll down, you'll see all of those speakers in that cab pack have been released since the first week of March. So, the cab pack you referenced is a collection of speakers that have been out for quite some time now. They've just been packaged up for you Fractal guys. I personally don't own any FAS cab packs. I use OwnHammer IR's from Kevin's website, exclusively. Mainly, because of the WAV format and extra options that his FAS cab pack releases do not offer.

Last edited:
Yup! :)

Another large multi-cab/12 speaker collection library (IMHO what will be this summer's blockbuster IR release, and will also be in Player Pack form) is getting somewhat close to completion, as well I am working on the first of some upcoming preset packs (starting out with signal chains containing my own physical analog amps and pedals), and slaving away on some major back end website updates that no one will notice but are taking a LOT of my time and energy. There are a couple straggler single cab/single speaker libraries that may come out before the big bundle, as well a couple of library updates I need to push out when I have time. Super backed up on email too, but that's nothing new. :p

Busy! Busy!

as well I am working on the first of some upcoming preset packs
I don't understand this whole "preset pack" craze. Why do people pay money for someone else's preset, when more than likely they'll have to tweak it in the end? If yours is something entirely different, then please elaborate. Otherwise, I'm of the mindset that it's a waste of your talent.

You guys cookin' up any sound clips or demo videos?

here is a little sound clip of an original song done with two Allan Holdsworth Presets from Simeon Harris. The Lead tone is with the Mesa Recto Vintage Orange amp sim which was also tweaked from Derryl D Gabel and sounds great. I used the latest '#Ownhammer Recto oversized cab ir loaded with Texas Heat speakers. They sound great for fusion or blues guitars. The rhythmn was done with the clean Allan Holdsworth Preset from Simeon. Lovely tones.

Last edited:
So....seems pretty slow these days. What gives?? I keep checking new releases, but nothing new.

Apologies. Earlier this year I was working at four times healthy capacity for three straight months, and as I should have expected, it was a bit too much and took its toll. I've also been busy with a lot of other projects, cleaned up hundreds of pages on the site, tens of thousands of database records, updating product attributes for easier pull-down, set up html5 mp3 embedded players in prep for "template tracks" I'll be making for all the cabs, prepped for amp profiling/preset creation down the road, re-established my guitar stable in prep for doing demo tracks, as well as trying to keep up with high email traffic volume, add all kinds of personal events and transitions not related to the business. As pointed out, I've been working on the HHC2 and am in actuality about 75% finished with it, and plan to have it all wrapped up file wise by the end of this month. I had planned on having it done and released by the beginning of this current month, but I just burned out pretty hard, and had other back end things related to the website with deadlines attached to them that needed attention as well. Now up and running again, and have a lot of cool stuff in store for everyone that I am very excited to push out!

Nice. Can't wait to try these out.

Apparently, OwnHammer deleted some dude's comments on these photos. Wonder what's going on.

Whether or not that individual's intentions were good in his/her perception, they were very condescending in tonality and simply uncalled for. There is enough of this passive aggressive and disrespectful behavior on the internet, and in any space I administrate I will not tolerate it and simply removed the comments. The world needs less of this unnecessary negativity, now more than ever. :)

Hope everyone is well, and to those who are wondering, you'll be seeing much more OH content very soon! As always, thanks for the support!

Back
Top Bottom