Fremen presets v 18.07

Oh...im Way dumber than that! Ive got version 18.03....so.... And right now adobe 9 wont open it...so im stuck with my windows vista 8 year old super computer! (yeah i finally saw it further
down the page...! Hey, i sent him $20.00 so i aint that terrible! LOL

Will it overide mine? Just wondering where its going to put them? If i already have 353 of mine?
Is it a bulk dump? Out with my lame ones...and replaced with Freemans Mark II? Thanks... I just updated to 18.07..

Will it overide mine? Just wondering where its going to put them? If i already have 353 of mine?
Is it a bulk dump? Out with my lame ones...and replaced with Freemans Mark II? Thanks... I just updated to 18.07..
Yes, it will overwrite your presets. Back them up if you want to save them.

Yes, as Rex wrote it will over write them so by all means do a full backup via Fractal Bot FIRST.

Apologies for not stating that first and hope I didn't inadvertently cause you any issues.

Didnt matter... spent 3 hours on it today... it said i had " Bank A" presets loaded and i got the warning that it would re-write 127 presets...but it didnt! Failed to upload..
All i want is that sparkling lead tone 35 seconds into his April 12th vid..(Freeman). but NO.... Bob cant ever luck out... I have uploaded over 100 presets from the official Fractal
website, so its not like it wont work, but it always seems that ANY MARK DAY, or Marco or Satriani preset FAILS TO LOAD! Crap... Im depressed

************************* Thanks for the help guys! Got 18.08 loaded... 3.1 axe-edit loaded...... boy! spend 24 hours turning that front panel knob for editing!
Like going back to 28.8 Dial UP! You know i used to be quite the computer expert with my old Amiga 2000! LOL
I sure know what uninstalling drivers is, and re-installing other versions... Ive been kinda sick for 2 days.... so the brain was at 40%.....
Down from 43% !

Last edited:
I'll upload a new version of my bank A soon, with updates for the presets using the MKIIC+ (my main high gain rhythm/lead amp), and possibly bank B for the Herbie/Citrus. In the meantime, here's my go-to lead preset v 18.08 - I also added a controllable gate and a compressor, used only when the gain is lowered using ext pedal 1.
Also included, the IR needed with it. I normally use another one which I can't share, but this one is 100% free and sounds almost the same

Attachments

• Mesa LD 18.08.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 031-ASEM+GT3 SM57 3(-5).syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 146
Excellent news Fremen! Can't wait to try the new updates from you and in the same time i'm 110% happy with the FW18.07 presets.

On a side note your IR mixes 005, 034 and 044 are amazing! There are plenty awesome more, but these three have that something for my taste. :)

Hi Fremen, this updated II+C is by far the best BOOGIE solo tone I came in my ~3 years in this community ... OUTSTANDING !
With your cab34 mix it's really really "organic" , smooth but present .
Just gorgeous !
Now I'm a G3 lover . Thanks

Salut et bonne zique!
Aga

Excellent news Fremen! Can't wait to try the new updates from you and in the same time i'm 110% happy with the FW18.07 presets.

On a side note your IR mixes 005, 034 and 044 are amazing! There are plenty awesome more, but these three have that something for my taste. :)

Thanks ! Yes I made many mixes with ASEM Recto as the main IR and other IRs to fatten it, but 034 is still "the" one for me.

Hi Fremen, this updated II+C is by far the best BOOGIE solo tone I came in my ~3 years in this community ... OUTSTANDING !
With your cab34 mix it's really really "organic" , smooth but present .
Just gorgeous !
Now I'm a G3 lover . Thanks

Salut et bonne zique!
Aga
That's a huge compliment, thanks :) I have some ideas I want to test with it but yes, the IIC+ Brt/Dp rules

Reactions: DTS
At work today I had to present a phasing plan (for a construction project). In honor of the recently G3'd additions, I made sure the various phases were named:

Phase I
Phase IIa
Phase IIb
Phase IIc
Phase IIc+

I didn't mind the team's ever-so-slight dissatisfaction with the phase names. I felt peace knowing I did what was right.

Btw Fremen.
Could you tell me, how to HPF the Messiah IRs? I only have CabLab 1. Could it need the new CabLab to be able to filter them?

I'll upload a new version of my bank A soon, with updates for the presets using the MKIIC+ (my main high gain rhythm/lead amp), and possibly bank B for the Herbie/Citrus. In the meantime, here's my go-to lead preset v 18.08 - I also added a controllable gate and a compressor, used only when the gain is lowered using ext pedal 1.
Also included, the IR needed with it. I normally use another one which I can't share, but this one is 100% free and sounds almost the same

Wow, what a tone. Excellent!

Thanks Yek !

Here it is in action. Forget my clothes, lol, I recorded this to test a webcam recording mode, putting it on the net wasn't my initial intention
I'm terrible at improvising over jazzy chord changes but sometimes it's a good thing to go out of our comfort zone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom