Fremen presets v 18.07

besides swapping scenes 1 and 5, you must also adjust the scene controllers, in the modifiers page. This will work

thanks...went in and saw "scenes" in the controller section and made the adjustment. Scene 1 is now #5 like i wanted. really appreciate the help.

Could it be buffer size issues?
It's probably that but I can't change the value, the window/slider are greyed and I can't edit anything. But, good news, yesterday I was able to backup my banks. So I should be able to start a new thread later today (it's already Sunday morning here). I need to check if I can make a public folder in my Dropbox account. This will be the only way because I can't send files to my FTP from the borrowed Macbook I'm using now. I don't know how to compress files in a Mac (like winrar for Windows) either so I'll send individual files to Dropbox.

I'll also share a good collection of drive block settings to be used (1) with a clean amp and (2) as a boost for distorted amp. (1) is done, I'll work on (2) in the next hours. I wanted to save a block settings for each drive model ; I had to skip some of them though.
I also wanted to do a video demo displaying all those drive models, but with all the works I have to do after being computer-less for two weeks (I have 18 songs to mix for two bands I recorded on my DAW etc etc etc), this won't probably be possible, at least not soon. So, for the first time, I'll release a new firmware's presets without a demo. Bummer :/

Last thing, I'll share my user cabs list as usual, but I won't be able to give recipes for the newest IRs mixes for now : the session files, which I use to make screenshots, are in the drives of my crashed computer. Almost all of those new IRs are from the latest Ownhammer Marshall 66 2x12 collection. I'll share the recipes later ; it will take me at least a week I guess, as when I'll have a working computer, I'll need to reinstall every software I use, and that will take me many days

Back
Top Bottom