FM3 Firmware Version 9.00 public beta 1

hi i saw the new axe fx fw and the beta for fm9 any idea anyone if there will be a new release soon for fm3? I'm kinda redoing a lot of presets for a new band and i would like to use the new versions but the drive issue is a bit of a bummer

Yes there’s a private beta with the drive fixes under testing.

Reading between the lines, this might incorporate the further improvements in drives in the latest AX3 firmware release.

They have said that there may be another public beta, which suggests that the FM3 firmware may have new features (possibly updated drives) rather than just fixes.

Get yourselves a Dyna Cab Pack (or already owned IR’s) and Cab Lab 4 and experience smoothing now. I’ve been using it and it’s a nice feature. Although with Cab Lab 4 there are many ways to make some great sounding IR’s for the cab block. I’ve been surprised how great they sound insides the FM3.

Get yourselves a Dyna Cab Pack (or already owned IR’s) and Cab Lab 4 and experience smoothing now. I’ve been using it and it’s a nice feature. Although with Cab Lab 4 there are many ways to make some great sounding IR’s for the cab block. I’ve been surprised how great they sound insides the FM3.
Which pack are you using?

Ok, thanks bud! May have to explore these.
Yeah, I think it would be worth giving it a try while they’re on sale. I think I’ve become hooked and ready to try some more. I can see where some (even myself) could get stuck in “tweaking hell”, but I seem to be able to know when to let well enough alone. Also, if you spent a good bit of time messing with a session ear fatigue can settle in and a little break can be of value. All that said, I’m finding them pretty easy to dial in. Also, I don’t know if it’s just my imagination, but once they’re in the Cab Block on the unit they seem to become more cohesive and sound better. Although could just be placebo.

Hi everyone, is there a section with bugs' recap? I'm going to install firmware 9 because hate kill dry bug on fw8 but I'll have a gig this weekend and I would like to know all bugs on fw9...
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom