FM3 Firmware Version 9.00 public beta 1

I'm gonna wait until we have the same upgrades as in the 27.0 firmware that's beta testing on the III.

Turn Around Spin GIF by PeacockTV

When changing the display mode of the Input block gate from Advanced to Easy, the CPU usage drops by ~1%, but the behavior of the gate doesn't change in a way I can reliably perceive. It is consistent with Classic and Intelligent modes assuming the Threshold is above "off".

Is this how it is supposed to be? Which Attack and Ratio are used when the block is in Easy mode?
The answer is "yes". When switching on a high-gain/noisy presets, the settings also change between Easy and Advanced mode. Ratio value seems to go back to 2. Not sure why CPU usage changes though.

References? I haven't seen that reported.
I was going to address the OPā€™s comment when it was initially posted, but decided I wouldnā€™t be able to be as diplomatic about it and would cause some sort of kerfuffle. I suppose the OP probably used ā€œbrickingā€ in the wrong sense, or at least how I, and I imagine you understand it to mean. IOW, ā€œboat anchorā€ AKA ā€œworthlessā€.

The lesson to learn is think before you speak or in this case write.

Back
Top Bottom