• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Differences Between All the Fractal Audio Axe Fx Units

LucasLeCompte

Experienced

I saw a post by someone in one of the fractal facebook groups saying that they had a hard time finding the differences between all the different axe fx units, so I decided to make a video running down the differences and going over what makes each unit unique ( I know all this info is in the wiki but we all know reading is for losers!). I put all my sources in the description of the video, and even have a "quick and dirty" link if you want to get the TLDW verison of the video!

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
That's a lot of info (and editing...lol). Great job!

I hate to be 'that' guy:eek:. but..... You said that there are four instances of Amps and Cabs (@10:00)? And you didn't specifically mention the channels feature. Unless that's what you were referring to when you said four Amps/Cabs? But that is technically incorrect.

LucasLeCompte

Experienced
That's a lot of info (and editing...lol). Great job!

I hate to be 'that' guy:eek:. but..... You said that there are four instances of Amps and Cabs (@10:00)? And you didn't specifically mention the channels feature. Unless that's what you were referring to when you said four Amps/Cabs? But that is technically incorrect.

about 3 seconds later from when I say that, I explain what I mean. I say that by 4 instances I mean that you can have 4 different amps inside one amp block and change amps from scene to scene. I should have been a little clearer when I explained it! I should have left the word instances out.

Project Mayhem

Experienced
Very informative, and appreciated.

Your use and positioning of the ring light, combined with the edits as you check your notes makes for a very interesting effect...and seemingly appropriate given the topic.

Top Bottom