Differences Between All the Fractal Audio Axe Fx Units

LucasLeCompte

Experienced

I saw a post by someone in one of the fractal facebook groups saying that they had a hard time finding the differences between all the different axe fx units, so I decided to make a video running down the differences and going over what makes each unit unique ( I know all this info is in the wiki but we all know reading is for losers!). I put all my sources in the description of the video, and even have a "quick and dirty" link if you want to get the TLDW verison of the video!

That's a lot of info (and editing...lol). Great job!

I hate to be 'that' guy:eek:. but..... You said that there are four instances of Amps and Cabs (@10:00)? And you didn't specifically mention the channels feature. Unless that's what you were referring to when you said four Amps/Cabs? But that is technically incorrect.

That's a lot of info (and editing...lol). Great job!

I hate to be 'that' guy:eek:. but..... You said that there are four instances of Amps and Cabs (@10:00)? And you didn't specifically mention the channels feature. Unless that's what you were referring to when you said four Amps/Cabs? But that is technically incorrect.

about 3 seconds later from when I say that, I explain what I mean. I say that by 4 instances I mean that you can have 4 different amps inside one amp block and change amps from scene to scene. I should have been a little clearer when I explained it! I should have left the word instances out.

Very informative, and appreciated.

Your use and positioning of the ring light, combined with the edits as you check your notes makes for a very interesting effect...and seemingly appropriate given the topic.

Back
Top Bottom