Countdown 0.5...

Up? Clifford? I'm excited about this... Even if it means I'm saving up again, this is nothing but a good thing...

:) Hate to think of all those guitarists out there who have been glued to this board all night instead of taking their mom's out to dinner or spending time with them on Mothers Day!!

Tsk! Think of all the times she wiped your nose for you... ;)

Oh crap. It's mother's day?

She'll understand. I'll tell her I was watching this thread to order her a gift.

<--- has 2nd post on this thread. I think that means I go down in the Axe FX Hall of (SH/F)ame somewhere hehe You may bow down and worship now ;)

First mention of 0.5: 10:09PM last night (forum time)
Current time: 2:00AM (forum time)
0.5 days = 12 hours...
So say 10pm last night + 12 hours = 10am today...
-or-
8 hours to GO!!!!

(No warranty on that)

However it's currently 10pm in Plaistow NH... which puts the announcement at 6am... which doesn't sound right... musos aren't usually awake at 6am.

oh boy, this is getting out of hand. Tomorrow, the product will be released and then on Tuesday, it will still be the same product. People never change ...

I think that's why God calls us children ... :)

Maybe it's a beer holder for the front that hangs of one of the handles? I would like to see an Ax Edit app for iPad with a special cable to link the two. Wishful thinking though. We'll likely see the beer holder before we see that8)

I'm more than ecstatic for whatever is to come at midnight tonight or sometime tomorrow morning. The anticipation makes ya feel like a kid again, and any way it goes, I can't wait to see what's revealed!

Back
Top Bottom