Countdown 0.5...

Believe it or not, but I am learning some things from this thread. Along those lines of keeping this informative and educational, I have to ask, what's up with the F5 key anyway??

Believe it or not, but I am learning some things from this thread. Along those lines of keeping this informative and educational, I have to ask, what's up with the F5 key anyway??

F5 = Refresh on most browsers and operating systems... :)

DON'T PRESS IT!

It's the shortcut for refreshing the webpage (actually just about any window).

Hey, I tried Ctrl Command F5, and it told me what the countdown was for. Too bad it only works on the Mac. Doh! :)

They are a retailer, not owned or controlled by Fractal.

So by that logic they can do whatever they want.....

hey, you aren't employed by Fractal either.....just saying that if you wanted to spoil the fun. :razz

Probably wouldn't get any new toys for a while but you'd be a hero amongst the peasants.

I just realised - if the announcement is going to be made in the US when the clock ticks over 12:00am there, then that would make it around lunch time or early afternoon here in Australia. So I can be eating a sandwich and reading the announcement instead of rubbing my bleary eyes and trying to prevent my head from drooping down onto the F5 key....

...small consolations... :D

countdown is 0.5 now ....I think we will find out about 11pm tonight in Aus...hopefully!

countdown is 0.5 now ....I think we will find out about 11pm tonight in Aus...hopefully!

Countdown was 0.5 when I checked this morning at around 6am (about 4 hours ago). Not sure when it ticked over though, and not sure if Cliff is going to start changing the counter on a hourly basis soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom