Countdown 0.5...

Just bought my Ultra two weeks ago and it's back at FAS for a hardware issue right now.
I will be pissed if this is a new hardware release and I don't even have my 'old' one to use tomorrow while FAS celebrates a new unit...

i'll say something finally.... i think it's a new firmware.. I think Cliff has had time, and hired people that have experience and they figured out better use of what they have.

i'll say something finally.... i think it's a new firmware.. I think Cliff has had time, and hired people that have experience and they figured out better use of what they have.

I think Cliff cloned himself digitally and the digital selves swore to take over in 10 days....now only less than a day. :eek:

So Fractal should stop developing new product because it might make their new stuff 2nd or 3rd best?....

Of course they shouldn't, but I don't think this "Your Axe FX isn't the best anymore, so suck it!!!!" (I'm paraphrasing slightly ;)) would be the right way to build up excitement with their loyal customer base for a completely new product. If it is something brand new, they should let us know that from the get go and not tease everyone with hints that it is something it's not (i.e. groundbreaking firmware).

It's pretty heartless when you think about it. Reminds me of that guy who keeps posting that "I have an Axe FX and you don't - Nanny nanny haha" picture every time someone says that they want an Axe FX but can't get one...................Oh wait. :D

Last edited:
I think Cliff cloned himself digitally and the digital selves swore to take over in 10 days....now only less than a day. :eek:

I think that the Axe FX itself has taken control of Axe FX production (ala SkyNet... AXENET) and has reprogrammed itself to be smarter, faster, more realistic, and more dynamic.

It also tied Cliff up in the basement and has been posting evil countdowns and teasers under his name all over the interwebs.

Truth is, I'd like to see a better/easier/more understandable way to copy, move and store and retrieve tones within Axe Edit.... (Runs off screaming and dodging things)...

Back
Top Bottom